ADVERTISEMENT

NFL and Racial Disparity

A

anon_ddojbbh8q7xrt

70% of players are Black
10% of coaches are Black
So if you’re a White man you have a better chance of being a coach than actually playing the game at the professional level

If you think this is not problematic you’re just plan dumb after

MLB has more Hispanic players than Black players.
That has been trending for the past two decades.

The MLB was roughly 25% black in the 1970s and 1980s but has declined since then. Black participation has dropped drastically since then at all levels. Even HBCUs are actively recruiting white and Hispanic players to fill their rosters.

Reactions: SIXERS24
The MLB was roughly 25% black in the 1970s and 1980s but has declined since then. Black participation has dropped drastically since then at all levels. Even HBCUs are actively recruiting white and Hispanic players to fill their rosters.
I still don't know the answer to black vs latin stats

Is Jorge Soler counted as both, if not which one?

I’m not going to look but I’d bet that more coaches were offensive players and there probably is a higher % white that play o vs d.
but this is still a dumb thread. It’s funny that people with no clue think they know who deserves what.

I still don't know the answer to black vs latin stats

Is Jorge Soler counted as both, if not which one?

I want to say that there is a lot more racial harmony in Latin America than there is in Anglophone countries. The language and culture differences between white/brown/black Latinos is quite negligible compared to black/white culture in English-speaking countries.

I think it was also Torii Hunter that said that Afro-Latino players weren’t really black and that they were impostors.

70% of players are Black
10% of coaches are Black
So if you’re a White man you have a better chance of being a coach than actually playing the game at the professional level

uhm...check that math. 🥴

70% of players are Black
10% of coaches are Black

If you think this is not problematic you’re just plan dumb after
I think there are more white players in NFL than coaches.

Reactions: ping72
Hey, the jews shouldn't get a pass here either. They're like 3% of the population, yet, presidents of every Ivy League school. What's that all about? :p And more jews attending those same schools than asians while asians outscore them on the boards. WTF?

I see a lot of Snowflakes being done with the NFL today whining like the racist Bitches they are.
I can see that being the case with some. It's always present. Though, they have attended games before knowing that. I do hear some complain that they choose sports to get away from politics. Even though I would submit it's a human issue.

Keep in mind, many know they cannot even post a sign in their place of work to sell Girl Scout cookies for their daughters because it would give pro-union people an opening to hang, say, Teamsters or UAW signs up to organize.

I can see that being the case with some. It's always present. Though, they have attended games before knowing that. I do hear some complain that they choose sports to get away from politics. Even though I would submit it's a human issue.

Keep in mind, many know they cannot even post a sign in their place of work to sell Girl Scout cookies for their daughters because it would give pro-union people an opening to hang, say, Teamsters or UAW signs up to organize.
Sure, I was made pretty aware that it wasn't about the flag when the miscreants in KC booed the players locking arms STANDING at midfield.

Reactions: ping72
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT