luvmyhawks

HR Legend
Mar 22, 2005
who you got?

Falcons @ eagles, falcons -3
Tennessee @ New England, patriots -14
Jacksonville @ Pittsburgh, Steelers -7 1/2
New Orleans @ Minnesota, vikings -4

Tough ones to pick. Last weekend I was 4 for 4, which likely means I will go 0fer this weekend.

Falcons and New Orleans both winning outright and the Steelers and patriots win but don’t cover. What say you?

Last edited:
Going to the Vikes game tomorrow, absolutely cannot wait. Minnesota is obviously the better team, but I've been let down too many times to count so holding my breath.

In the other games I'll take Atlanta, NE and Jacksonville

Minnesota has favors to call on all 3 remaining NFC teams.

Falcons? Lol............*tosses chair*

Eagles? Playoff losses and other big game losses in past = returning the favor and not giving us another Super Bowl that would make shots of bleach seem like a better option

Saints? Cash ins start tomorrow. Bounty gate. Bullsh** ending in '09. Sean Payton being an asshat. etc etc. Soulless human beings (i.e. Patriots fans) are the only ones actively wanting the Saints to keep winning at this point.

Reactions: bojihawk44
Looks like 2 of the 4 favorites lost, and but for the missed tackle on the final play, it would have been three. Either way, once again we see why they play the games instead of choosing the NFL playoff teams by committee.:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT