ADVERTISEMENT

NFL has 37 test positive for COVID-19 on Monday, sources say

Rodgers broke his toe

very scary, think I will wipe down my groceries and piss and moan about people not wearing masks at stadiums.

Reactions: Hammer93
Sounds like a number of false positives. Some that tested positive have gotten multiple negative tests shortly thereafter.

3 teams (out of 20) in the English Premier League have either cancelled matches already or are faced with imminent cancellations this week due to Covid outbreaks. Not good.

NFL pushing a couple games back due to COVID

Browns/raiders now Monday
eagles/redskins now Tuesday
Rams/Seahawks now Tuesday

They have stopped caring.

......the teams/players, that is.
Agree. They should just throw out these "positive cases" and let everyone play regardless. Most of the games are outdoors anyway and it's not too much different in a large done. Too many people are testing "positive" one day then immediately get two negatives a day or two later. Accuracy is horrendous. Last year there were over 75 with positive tests in a week I believe that were deemed a farce due to the lab.

• PAXLOVID™ (PF-07321332; ritonavir) was found to reduce the risk of hospitalization or death by 89% compared to placebo in non-hospitalized high-risk adults with COVID-19
So after 2 Pfizer vaccinations and a booster, claiming 96% efficacy, you can now take Pfizer's Paxlovid which is 89% effective, for the 4% breakthrough cases... :rolleyes::oops::confused:

Is the NFL testing players with no symptoms and that are vaxed? Early on this season, the vaxed players weren't tested.

Is the NFL testing players with no symptoms and that are vaxed? Early on this season, the vaxed players weren't tested.

Actually, the NFL just changed their policy to only regularly test unvaxed players or vaxed players that want the test or show symptoms.

The NBA has not changed their policy ... yet.

Reactions: hawkeye54545
FSU Basketball has missed 2 (and counting) games. Last I saw we had like three players and two coaches who could have played.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT