ADVERTISEMENT

NFL HAWKS on TWITTER/INSTAGRAM

LOL hahahaha did he push off or did the defender hold?! Lolz bahahaha. I was watching but have no idea. Lol Lol. Oh wait I kno, I'm just bumping my thread.

Beathard 3rd QB and inactive...
EJmT7vTVUAAE0id

Why Kittle signals 1st down the way he does!

I posted this tweet last night in the Kittle thread at 8:14 pm. This tweet is dated Oct 31 so it is obvious you didn't suddenly stumble upon it on Twitter.

You then took that tweet info from the Kittle thread and posted it here at 8:20 pm, 6 minutes later. Everyone can see what you did.

You can't come up with original content so you have to go to another thread to find content to keep this worthless thread alive.

You are a worthless troll that I am happy to expose.

Last edited:
And here you went, again!

I posted this tweet (showing pics of Kittle's cleats) last night in the Kittle thread at 8:23 pm. This tweet is dated Nov 3 so it is obvious you didn't suddenly stumble upon it on Twitter.

You then took that tweet info from the Kittle thread and posted it here at 8:33 pm, 10 minutes later.

You can't come up with original content so you have to go to another thread to find content to keep this worthless thread alive.

Worthless. That's you, Harb. .

Last edited:
Kittle inspired hype vid...
I posted this tweet last night in the Kittle thread at 8:41 pm.

You then took that tweet info from the Kittle thread and posted it here at 8:49 pm, 8 minutes later.

You can't come up with original content so you have to go to another thread to find content to keep this thread alive.

Last edited:
And when I called Harb out on being a worthless troll in the Kittle thread, he flat out lied.

He lies. A lot. And he's a subscriber. Can you imagine paying to have to interact with this troll?

Everyone, at the end of this post was Harb's response when I called him out in the Kittle thread. I have laid out the facts in the 3 posts immediately above. And the fact is that when I post in the Kittle thread, he copies it and posts it here. No matter how hard he tries and no matter how often he lies, Harb can't escape the facts and the truth. Yet, as you can see below, Harb claims he doesn't know what I am talking about.

Liar. Worthless. Troll. That is Harb.

Don't know what you are talking about dude. You sound like you are losing it. You are describing what you yourself do when I post something. You don't know what I'm doing or how I post. If you are that obsessed and angry over my presence on the board you need to back away and seek help. Branch out man. Don't make this board your life, its not healthy. You are paranoid delusional like so many people I encounter. Don't let the voices telling you to be that way manipulate you so badly.

Last edited:
And when I called Harb out on being a worthless troll in the Kittle thread, he flat out lied.

He lies. A lot. And he's a subscriber. Can you imagine paying to have to interact with this troll?

Everyone, here is Harb's response.
You kinda sound like a whiney bitch

Reactions: Harbinger273
And here you went, again!

I posted this tweet (showing pics of Kittle's cleats) last night in the Kittle thread at 8:23 pm. This tweet is dated Nov 3 so it is obvious you didn't suddenly stumble upon it on Twitter.

You then took that tweet info from the Kittle thread and posted it here at 8:33 pm, 10 minutes later.

Worthless. That's you, Harb. .

U mad bro?

I posted this at 6:53 pm in the "28 Hawkeyes on NFL Rosters" thread and you obviously took that tweet info and posted it here 4 minutes later (6:57 pm).

You did the same thing with the Kittle thread, where you took Kittle related tweets that I posted there and posted them here. And when I called you out on this, you lied, saying you didn't know what I was talking about.

You are a lying troll.

Simple as that.

And now EVERYONE knows.

Last edited:
I posted this at 6:54 pm in the "28 Hawkeyes on NFL Rosters" thread and you obviously took that tweet info and posted it here.

You did the same thing with the Kittle thread, where you took Kittle tweets that I posted and posted them here. And when I called you out on this, you lied, saying you didn't know what I was talking about.

You are a lying troll.

Simple as that.

And now EVERYONE knows.
Whistleblower!

I posted this at 6:54 pm in the "28 Hawkeyes on NFL Rosters" thread and you obviously took that tweet info and posted it here.

You did the same thing with the Kittle thread, where you took Kittle tweets that I posted and posted them here. And when I called you out on this, you lied, saying you didn't know what I was talking about.

You are a lying troll.

Simple as that.

And now EVERYONE knows.
LIES I SAY! ALL LIES THAT PROCEED FROM FRANS KEYBOARD!

BTW... ever heard of the ignore feature bud?

You are a lying troll.

Simple as that.

And now EVERYONE knows.
Everyone! Look at me! Look at me! LOOK! AT! MEEEEEE!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT