ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Investigating After Uber Driver Accuses Jameis Winston Of Sexual Assault

THE_DEVIL

HR King
Aug 16, 2005
Hell, Michigan
www.livecoinwatch.com
Jameis Winston has yet again been accused of sexual assault.

This time, the accuser was the Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback’s Uber driver for a ride in the Scottsdale, Arizona, area in March 2016; Winston was there for a Kurt Warner charity event.

“The matter is under review,” NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy told BuzzFeed News.

After picking Winston up at 2 a.m. from a part of town known for its nightlife, the driver, Kate, alleges he began shouting homophobic slurs out the window at pedestrians. Then he requested they pick up food.

From BuzzFeed:

Waiting in line at the drive-thru of Los Betos Mexican Food, “he reached over and he just grabbed my crotch,” Kate said, alleging that Winston held his hand there for three to five seconds and removed it only after she looked up in shock and said, “What’s up with that?”

“I wasn’t just creeped out,” said Kate, who had been driving with Uber for more than two years at that point. (She no longer drives for the service.) “I was frozen.” She described Winston as “very physically imposing.”

“I mean he’s an NFL quarterback and I’m 5 ft 6. I’m not prepared for that. So I completely froze,” she said, worried that she might provoke an unwanted reaction.

One of Winston’s agents denied the account.

Kate, who wishes not to reveal her last name, claims Winston was the only passenger. She reported the incident to the company, and he’s been banned from Uber.

Regardless of what the investigation finds, it’s the latest piece of evidence that Winston doesn’t respect women.

While playing at Florida State in 2012, he was accused of rape. He wasn’t prosecuted or even questioned by police. With two lawsuits on the table, Winston and that accuser settled the dispute in late 2016.

Months later, in February 2017, he told a room full of elementary school students “men supposed to be strong” while “ladies, they’re supposed to be silent, polite, gentle.”http://www.obsev.com/sports/uber-dr...medium=fumblepost&utm_campaign=jameis_assault

His response:

A news organization has published a story about me regarding an alleged incident involving a female Uber driver from approximately two years ago. The story falsely accuses me of making inappropriate contact with this driver. I believe the driver was confused as to the number of passengers in the car and who was sitting next to her. The accusation is false, and given the nature of the allegation and increased awareness and consideration of these types of matters, I am addressing this false report immediately. At the time of the alleged incident, I denied the allegations to Uber, yet they still decided to suspend my account. I am supportive of the national movement to raise awareness and develop better responses to the concerns of parties who find themselves in these types of situations, but this accusation is false. While I am certain that I did not make any inappropriate contact, I don’t want to engage in a battle with the driver and I regret if my demeanor or presence made her uncomfortable in any way.

His response:

A news organization has published a story about me regarding an alleged incident involving a female Uber driver from approximately two years ago. The story falsely accuses me of making inappropriate contact with this driver. I believe the driver was confused as to the number of passengers in the car and who was sitting next to her. The accusation is false, and given the nature of the allegation and increased awareness and consideration of these types of matters, I am addressing this false report immediately. At the time of the alleged incident, I denied the allegations to Uber, yet they still decided to suspend my account. I am supportive of the national movement to raise awareness and develop better responses to the concerns of parties who find themselves in these types of situations, but this accusation is false. While I am certain that I did not make any inappropriate contact, I don’t want to engage in a battle with the driver and I regret if my demeanor or presence made her uncomfortable in any way.

Yep.

He guilty.

LastUntidyHorseshoecrab-small.gif

Ol Famous Jameis is a piece of shit. I’ve said it since he was repeatedly effing up at FSU. Our local Noles were always defending him though.

Repeatedly effing up how? By yelling "grab her in the p***y?" I've seen worse than that on HROT on a daily basis.

Ol Famous Jameis is a piece of shit. I’ve said it since he was repeatedly effing up at FSU. Our local Noles were always defending him though.

There’s a big difference between being an 18 year old jackass in college and being a 23 year old professional who has seemingly learned nothing.

I can’t really pass judgment on the rape allegation because both Jameis and his accuser weren’t credible, a determination of the arbiter I agree with. That said, this guy can’t help himself. Between starting shit on the sideline when he wasn’t even playing, resulting in his team’s best player getting suspended and this account, it’s clear he doesn’t get it.

Last edited:
There’s a big difference between being an 18 year old jackass in college and being a 23 year old professional who has seemingly learned nothing.

I can’t really pass judgment on the rape allegation because both Jameis and his accuser weren’t credible, a determination of the arbiter I agree with. That said, this guy can’t help himself. Between starting shit on the sideline when he wasn’t even playing, resulting in his team’s best player getting suspended and this account, it’s clear he can’t be helped.
One of the most level headed Nole responses I’ve ever seen regarding Famous Jameis.

Reactions: Im4Iowa
No, therefore he was innocent. Your subjective feelings are not enough to convict someone, no matter how self-important you are.
Here’s a quick “CSB” for you.

Awhile back there was a thread on here about topics that were known to trigger/troll people easily. Topics to get people all worked up for dumb reasons. I posted that Jameis Winston was one because Nole fans would defend him to no end. I admitted I’d bring him up to get them riled up. You’ve proven me 100% correct. With that said, he is a rapist. So it’s kind of whatever ya know?

No, therefore we don’t put him in prison. Bill Cosby did that shit. There is no doubt in my mind. With Jameis, I honestly don’t know. The allegation definitely tempered my enthusiasm about him.

If he's guilty, I hope he's found guilty. I just don't trust women. They're crazier then men are, and people put them on top of this pedestal for some insane reason. Probably because they want to bang them.

Here’s a quick “CSB” for you.

Awhile back there was a thread on here about topics that were known to trigger/troll people easily. Topics to get people all worked up for dumb reasons. I posted that Jameis Winston was one because Nole fans would defend him to no end. I admitted I’d bring him up to get them riled up. You’ve proven me 100% correct. With that said, he is a rapist. So it’s kind of whatever ya know?

You probably should have waited to post this.

No, therefore we don’t put him in prison. Bill Cosby did that shit. There is no doubt in my mind. With Jameis, I honestly don’t know. The allegation definitely tempered my enthusiasm about him.
Yeah I'm waiting on this one. He seems to be implying that he wasn't the one in the front seat, but he should have learned to stay well away from this sort of trouble the first time.

Yeah I'm waiting on this one. He seems to be implying that he wasn't the one in the front seat, but he should have learned to stay well away from this sort of trouble the first time.
He also seems to be disputing that he was the only passenger. Wouldn't Uber keep a log of that sort of thing and be able to easily confirm or deny that piece of information? Do most Uber drivers keep video cameras in the car? I would think a female driver would want to, especially late at night.

I don't know if he's guilty in this case or not, but does anyone seriously think all these "incidents" with JW are just mere coincidence? I, sure as hell, don't.

Someone needs to take this guy out!

He has definitely painted himself into a very dangerous corner... She said he was the lone passenger, he implies there were more than just him...

I've never used Uber so I don't know the process but the number of people in the car can surely be found out...

If its proven he was alone, he's fvcked... He gets no "benefit-of-the-doubt"

If he can prove there were other people there, her story is shit.

You’re the one defending a rapist man. I’m just helping you out.

Come on, brah.

You can't prove he's a rapist. You're making an unfair claim.

I read the police report 9 times and studied the entire case intensely for months and don't think it was rape. I was as objective as possible. If he actually raped her, then I was hoping he would have gone to jail. What happened was she got drunk and had a one night stand and had "buyer's remorse" and claimed rape, IMO.

That being said, Jameis has done a few really stupid things. I can't defend him on that, obviously, he's got some major issues.

Reactions: MartinLutherNole
If he's guilty, I hope he's found guilty. I just don't trust women. They're crazier then men are, and people put them on top of this pedestal for some insane reason. Probably because they want to bang them.
You should host seminars.

ADVERTISEMENT