ADVERTISEMENT

NFL MVP Voter: Won’t vote for Rodgers because “he’s a bad guy”

If Jeter spent his career in Kansas City or anywhere else but the NY Yankees he would probably not be in the HoF.
Because Kansas City is so boring he would have been forced to bet on sports? He had 3400 hits. Pete Rose is the only player with more hits not in the HOF.

Reactions: BelemNole
I'm a Bears fan and this is moronic. Rodgers is a freaking weirdo. But if he is the best player, he should be MVP. And he has to be on shortlist

The hypocrisy is that this dude would throw out his back doing a 180 if Rodgers decided to sign with the Bears next year.

I guess that’s the test for me, would you want the guy on your team.

I would 100% not cheer for the Bears while this dbag was on the team. Won't happen so don't have to worry about it but this guy is top shelf dbag. He's a hall of famer though.

Reactions: HawkBall23
If Jeter spent his career in Kansas City or anywhere else but the NY Yankees he would probably not be in the HoF.
Well winning titles does add to one's resume, so I don't get why KC talk is relevant. Of course he was viewed in a better light winning WS titles with the most famous organization. But his stats and lack of being attached to PEDS, he was in wherever he played, as so many from his generation have cloud over their career

So the reporter basically is saying he won’t vote for Rodgers because of what he did to the team before the season started? He’s basically reaffirming how valuable he is to his team and how he is the most valuable player.

Well winning titles does add to one's resume, so I don't get why KC talk is relevant. Of course he was viewed in a better light winning WS titles with the most famous organization. But his stats and lack of being attached to PEDS, he was in wherever he played, as so many from his generation have cloud over their career

Royals have been in 2 World Series’ since the Yankees were last in one.

And he was clearly roided up the year he finished 2nd in the MvP voting, which is the only top 3 finish for him in an MVP voting.

I would 100% not cheer for the Bears while this dbag was on the team. Won't happen so don't have to worry about it but this guy is top shelf dbag. He's a hall of famer though.
I didn’t buy a Favre Vikings jersey, but I definitely watched our games.

Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
He should probably be MVP but I'm okay with people inventing reasons to not give him the award

The award is not for the best player, it is for the most valuable player…

And I think you could very safely make an argument that a good person and a good teammate is more valuable to their team than a selfish @sshole.

Reactions: Jcchawk and torbee
What a snowflake. The NFL should strip his voting rights for admittedly not voting for someone, even if they are the best player and MVP, because he doesn’t like him.

Love me some Hub Arkush.

And he's absolutely right about Aaron Rodgers being the world's biggest doosh. I wouldn't vote for him either. I admit, however, my take is extremely biased as 1. A Bears fan and 2. Not liking dooshers.

If you think about it, no one whose own family hates them is really the "most valuable" anything.

Love me some Hub Arkush.

And he's absolutely right about Aaron Rodgers being the world's biggest doosh. I wouldn't vote for him either. I admit, however, my take is extremely biased as 1. A Bears fan and 2. Not liking dooshers.

If you think about it, no one whose own family hates them is really the "most valuable" anything.
As was stated earlier, the more I see of Jackson Mahomes, the less appealing fame-seeking family members seem.

I would wholeheartedly vote Rodgers as the MVD* of the League.

* Most Valuable Douche

ADVERTISEMENT