ADVERTISEMENT

NFL playoffs

theiacowtipper

HR Legend
Feb 17, 2004
I didn’t see this posted anywhere but I wanted to bring up a point. A potential AFC championship involving some combination of Chiefs, Bills, and Bengals may be played at a neutral site to be announced.

Since all three teams are cold weather teams I propose Kinnick Stadium.

Reactions: JupiterHawk
I didn’t see this posted anywhere but I wanted to bring up a point. A potential AFC championship involving some combination of Chiefs, Bills, and Bengals may be played at a neutral site to be announced.

What's going on that they would need to play it at a neutral site?

Also, it doesn't really matter because the Bucs are pretty much a lock to win it all.

• Haha
Reactions: Jan Itor
What's going on that they would need to play it at a neutral site?
Unless the Chiefs win this weekend and the Bills and Bengals both lose, there’s no way to know who would have been the #1 seed if that game hadn’t been canceled. So the league decided it’s not fair to let someone have home field advantage.

Reactions: wausauhawk
Unless the Chiefs win this weekend and the Bills and Bengals both lose, there’s no way to know who would have been the #1 seed if that game hadn’t been canceled. So the league decided it’s not fair to let someone have home field advantage.

Ahhh, did not even think about that.

Agreed. However, there is an existing rule that says if a team doesn’t play all the games, the determination for playoffs is made by winning percentage. The Bengals are pissed because they didn’t follow the existing rules. I can’t say I blame them. The NFL is a stickler for rules. Until they aren’t.

Agreed. However, there is an existing rule that says if a team doesn’t play all the games, the determination for playoffs is made by winning percentage. The Bengals are pissed because they didn’t follow the existing rules. I can’t say I blame them. The NFL is a stickler for rules. Until they aren’t.
The Bengals just need to focus on beating the Ravens and locking up the undisputed division title.

Reactions: theiacowtipper
How about London or Munich? I mean, if we’re going to grow the NFL in Europe then why not do it with a game that actually matters instead of constantly sending them the Jags and the Dolphins and shit.

The Chiefs and Bengals should both be pissed about the change when there was a rule in place that would have resolved the issue.
The NFL must really want a playoff game in a particular stadium

If they make it to the AFC Championship

If the chiefs win does it matter what the Bengals do?

The Chiefs and Bengals should both be pissed about the change when there was a rule in place that would have resolved the issue.
The NFL must really want a playoff game in a particular stadium
They want to put it at your mom’s house since she spent all the money on the new seating and the parking lot.

Reactions: NoleinATL
They want to put it at your mom’s house since she spent all the money on the new seating and the parking lot.

That will not happen, she is in a contentious fight with the league office over the new seating and parking lot being located in an area she refers to as the "small peen, no stamina midwest hellhole". Told me it is a bunch of fatties sitting around dunking cinnamon rolls in chili bragging about almost lasting a minute.

• Haha
Reactions: wausauhawk
That will not happen, she is in a contentious fight with the league office over the new seating and parking lot being located in an area she refers to as the "small peen, no stamina midwest hellhole". Told me it is a bunch of fatties sitting around dunking cinnamon rolls in chili bragging about almost lasting a minute.
People don’t dunk the damn roll in chili. You just eat it at the same time.

Damn heathens.

• Haha
Reactions: NoleinATL
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT