ADVERTISEMENT

NFL preseason discussion thread

luvmyhawks

HB Legend
Mar 22, 2005
I don’t get to watch a whole lot of preseason. So… how is your team looking? Any newcomers balling out? Who should I be drafting in my fantasy league?

As a broncos fan I have been pleasantly surprised with the improvement of the team from the last couple years. Sean Payton certainly seems to have toughened them up and they seem more locked in. I know it’s just preseason but liking what I am seeing so far. Not sure that will translate to much this season as the dead cap money for that dreadful Russell Wilson trade is going to be a drag for a couple years. First round draft pick Bo Nix has been the talk of camp and is turning heads. He looked good in his 2 pre season games but that has been against 2nd and 3rd string defenses. Now the local media is getting on the hype train. They need to slow their roll a bit here.

Riley moss is also getting quite a bit of attention. He should be seeing quite a bit of playing time this year it appears.

So, how about your team? Sounds like Caleb Williams has been impressive.

Reactions: darylhawk
As a Vikings fan I’m glad they didn’t string me along for months like most years and got all my hopes crushed in the preseason this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: mnole03
Bears have surrounded Caleb with 3 very good receivers, 2 good tight ends and 3 good running backs. O line……should be ok not great. New OC Shane waldren did wonders for Geno in Seattle so seems he knows how to get the best outa a QB. Defense was statistically the best 2nd half of last year.
I choose to go all in as a fan so I’m fired up….will I get burnt again….time will tell.

Reactions: Bonerfarts
Cautiously optimistic the Packers improve on the second half of last season and do some damage in the playoffs, maybe even get to the Super Bowl.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT