ADVERTISEMENT

NFL quarterback Cam Newton complains about women who "can't cook" and "don’t know when to be quiet”

Morrison71

HR Legend
Nov 10, 2006
The 32-year-old free-agent quarterback, on the "Million Dollaz Worth of Game" podcast released Monday, complained about women who "can't cook'' and "don't know when to be quiet.''

"Now a woman, for me, is handling your own but knowing how to cater to a man's needs. Right?'' Newton said on the podcast. "And I think a lot of times when you get that aesthetic of like, 'I'm a boss b----, I'm this, I'm that.'

"No, baby! But you can't cook. You don't know when to be quiet. You don't know how to allow a man to lead."

cam-newton-020515-getty-ftr_1k5k1d61bx1q2110a9qc3adpja.jpg

Reactions: QChawks
He can raise them his way. Stay out of his family life. Funny seeing whites like yourself criticize a black man who isn’t falling in line with your beliefs.
You’re kidding I assume. But you could also be a dumb ass. Not sure.

Funny seeing whites like yourself criticize a black man who isn’t falling in line with your beliefs.

You're a black man (1/8) here criticizing white people who aren't falling in line with your thinking. Hypocrite much, dipshit?

Reactions: blhawk
He can raise them his way. Stay out of his family life. Funny seeing whites like yourself criticize a black man who isn’t falling in line with your beliefs.
What does race have to do with it? Guys of all backgrounds think like this.

So, on the surface these comments seem bad. They were discussing on the local talk radio(102.5 The Bone) and I was quite surprised the number of women calling in that were ok with what he said. I think some of what he said was misinterpreted. For example he was talking about a "boss bitch" mentality and how that is not something he would find attractive or want in a partner. The part about knowing when to shut up or whatever might have been in reference to a woman that runs her mouth and starts drama or shit that the woman or man can not back up. Im not defending his comments personally, just sharing a different perspective.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
You're a black man (1/8) here criticizing white people who aren't falling in line with your thinking. Hypocrite much, dipshit?
OP is criticizing based on race and he knows it. I don’t have a racist bone in my body, I doubt you can say the same.

I don't disagree that in general women of this generation don't cook as well or as often as women of their mothers generation; I haven't dated a woman who can cook as well as I can, but i enjoy cooking so it doesn't bother me a bit.

The comment about not knowing when to shut up just speaks to the poor choices in women he's made.

• Sad
Reactions: Doogiedoggie
I don't disagree that in general women of this generation don't cook as well or as often as women of their mothers generation; I haven't dated a woman who can cook as well as I can, but i enjoy cooking so it doesn't bother me a bit.

The comment about not knowing when to shut up just speaks to the poor choices in women he's made.
He was speaking directly about the boss bish mentality…. They run the show, it’s all about what they want. Some people don’t like gender norms, some people do

OP is criticizing based on race and he knows it. I don’t have a racist bone in my body, I doubt you can say the same.

I knew you wouldn't admit you're a hypocrite. Probably lied yourself into convincing yourself as such.

That's a shame. My GF is a great cook. Hell even my kids give the best compliments in regards to her dinners. She is a way better cook than I am and I'd even go as far to say that she's better than her mom (although I've only had a few dinners where her mom cooked). The only downfall is she dirties EVERY damn dish when she does cook but it's usually pretty good so I don't complain too much.

So, on the surface these comments seem bad. They were discussing on the local talk radio(102.5 The Bone) and I was quite surprised the number of women calling in that were ok with what he said. I think some of what he said was misinterpreted. For example he was talking about a "boss bitch" mentality and how that is not something he would find attractive or want in a partner. The part about knowing when to shut up or whatever might have been in reference to a woman that runs her mouth and starts drama or shit that the woman or man can not back up. Im not defending his comments personally, just sharing a different perspective.
Doesn’t surprise me.

Lots of women would like a man who “leads”. Those type of men are becoming rarer

Look up "tradwife" or "tradwives" on the Google machine. You're gonna rub yourself raw over the next few hours over that material.
That sounds like something I’m not going to Google. I’ve been with women of all types, I’m simply pointing out that a lot of them prefer dominance in a relationship.

That sounds like something I’m not going to Google. I’ve been with women of all types, I’m simply pointing out that a lot of them prefer dominance in a relationship.
This goes back to the fall...Gen 3:16..."and your desire shall be contrary to your husband..."

The women you’ve been with prefer to be paid in cash up front, and then they will play whatever role you want them to.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT