ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Tradeline Moves

On the bright side, it’s one less offensive weapon the Packer need to worry about this weekend when they play the Lions.

Doubt the Bucs will do much. There has been chatter that they might trade CB Sean Murphy-Bunting. He's started the last few years but lost the starting job in the preseason. That, combined with it being his contract year, make it possible that they will deal him

giphy.gif

Well crap its the Bears pick.. but if he ends up being good for FIelds then who cares. Need him because the Bears receivers are crap.. FIelds will be an upgrade over Big Ben's corpse and Mitch throwing to him. Do like the aggressiveness.. hopefully it pays off!

Really like what Bears management has been doing. We aren't winning the Super Bowl this year anyway and Roquan was gone. Turned that into Claypool and a 5ht rounder. Nice work.

Getting Fields the weapons he needs. Get a half season to see how Fields and Claypool mesh, maybe extend him in off season if this works out.

Well crap its the Bears pick.. but if he ends up being good for FIelds then who cares. Need him because the Bears receivers are crap.. FIelds will be an upgrade over Big Ben's corpse and Mitch throwing to him. Do like the aggressiveness.. hopefully it pays off!
Everything I have read says it was the Ravens 2nd. The Bears 2nd is projecting to be more valuable than the Ravens 2nd. Either way I like the move and the Bears being active in addressing team needs.

Now, there is work to do on the D side of the ball as Roquan and Quinn will need to be replaced.

Have the Brownies dump Hunt yet? This weekend wasn’t this a hot rumor? Browns are pretty deep at RB....but Hunt is a talent who had a nice game last night.
They have to. Hunt will be UFA and will want RB1 money. The Browns have their running back.

I saw a couple of throws this past week.....he didn’t appear to be “the answer” either. He makes some “Petra’s-like” decisions at times. #1 has not been what you can call “a quick learner” in Chicago.
No offense but you're way off. He's definitely a quick learner and has shown incredible growth the last few weeks. He is the dude and if getting somebody like Claypool gets him better quicker, I'm all for it

He good against all but the better defenses in the league.
Cousins is finally getting some pretty good offensive line play. When he has time, he is really accurate. He's been getting more and more time this year from his line, is in a better offensive scheme (Ferentz should pay attention) and Justin Jefferson running wide open all the time... have all helped.

I saw a couple of throws this past week.....he didn’t appear to be “the answer” either. He makes some “Petra’s-like” decisions at times. #1 has not been what you can call “a quick learner” in Chicago.

No offense but you're way off. He's definitely a quick learner and has shown incredible growth the last few weeks. He is the dude and if getting somebody like Claypool gets him better quicker, I'm all for it

Considering the coaching malpractice by Nagy last year, and the bears not giving him a ton to work with, I think he’s coming along very well. Between Claypool, FA and the draft, surrounding him with help is priority #1 in the offseason.

Reactions: Hawked and Bro D
Now I see why you're a browns fan.

I called it!

Bills acquired Nyheim Hines from the Colts for Zack Moss and a 2023 conditional sixth-round pick.​

The Bills drafted James Cook with a second-round pick earlier this offseason in hopes that he'd fill the pass-catching role they've longed to have in their backfield. Considered by many as the best pass-catching back in the draft, Cook will in all likelihood to a backseat to Hines, who has made a career for himself as a satellite back. Hines has caught 25 passes for 188 yards on 28 targets this season, but Josh Allen is far from the checkdown king that Hines has grown accustomed to playing with. Cook would have some upside if Devin Singletary were to miss any time, but is unlikely to see much work on receiving downs moving forward.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT