ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Tradeline Moves

Last time we sent our best linebacker and most popular player away, he immediately won a ring.

Shit. He might just win another this year. Von is sill my favorite bronco. Glad he is not here in Denver for his sake, but man do I missing having him as a Bronco.

Reactions: mnole03
bkc7iN.jpg

I wish the Bears got Claypool for more than 1.5 years. So, basically we get him for a year, then he can be a FA. The rest of this year is just getting reps for Fields, and keeping that running game going so Fields doesn’t get maimed.

Considering the coaching malpractice by Nagy last year, and the bears not giving him a ton to work with, I think he’s coming along very well. Between Claypool, FA and the draft, surrounding him with help is priority #1 in the offseason.
Claypool is player! He might be the best receiver the Bears have had in a decade. He was wasted at Pittsburgh this season.

I also expect the GM to come out and state they inquired on a number of WR’s, they were in on a number, but the asking price was something they weren’t comfortable with. Then he’ll say they like the receivers they have and the scrub they added will help bolster the depth.
Just bumping this for old times sake.

I wish the Bears got Claypool for more than 1.5 years. So, basically we get him for a year, then he can be a FA. The rest of this year is just getting reps for Fields, and keeping that running game going so Fields doesn’t get maimed.
Eh, it’s the same deal with receivers no matter where you are in a contract. If they go off and have a great year, they’ll demand to be paid more or traded.

Cousins is finally getting some pretty good offensive line play. When he has time, he is really accurate. He's been getting more and more time this year from his line, is in a better offensive scheme (Ferentz should pay attention) and Justin Jefferson running wide open all the time... have all helped.
Agreed, The Vike's seem to have made strides on the OL.
They've been winning games by a pubic hair, but they have been winning. HC change has worked out well so far.
Defenses have already started to make adjustments for Jefferson.
The problem is The 'boy's, SF, Eagles and Rams have elite pass rushers that can wreck an offensive gameplan.
As always, need to bubble-wrap Cook and hope he stays healthy.
Adding TJ to this offense could make them downright scary, if Cousins gets him the ball.

Reactions: Hammer93
Claypool is a talent, but will he give 100% effort? He gave up at Pitt because he was frustrated. Not a great trait.
Pretty confident in the coaching and i subscribe to change of scenery

It’s a disease…I cn’t explain it…..I wish no ill towards Fields…although he is a Buckeye by choice…..I just don’t see where he is the cure to Bear QB ills…….but I wish him luck and maybe a few starts vs. Cleveland.
Fields is improving weekly. Bears have been moving the ball 4 straight games with Justin being the best player on the field for a lot of it.

Reactions: Hawked and Bro D
Pretty confident in the coaching and i subscribe to change of scenery
Agreed they needed help at WR. Keep hearing about all the cap space the Bears are going to have in '23 to bolster the roster.

I still think Fields can be a dynamic QB if given a decent OL.

Reactions: Hammer93
Chiefs getting Kedarius Toney is going to be the move of the the week. Watch.
Feel thats more of a next year payoff than this year.. but that dude is fast as hell and mahomes is a bit better than danny dimes

Falcants somehow managed to dump a suspended for gambling WR on Jax for a draft pick; maybe ther're
smarter than I think.

ADVERTISEMENT