ADVERTISEMENT

NFL UNDERS Week 4

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
I like to take the UNDERS in all early season games with a backup, injured or rookie or first time starting QB starters.

Here are those games:
Jags/ Texans (45)
Sea/ Indy (48.5)
Jets/ Panthers (45)
Phins/ Pats (43)
Philly/ ATL (48)

I've been waiting for the Philly/ATL game after seeing how bad the ATL defense is. I think Philly +3 is a lock and will probably take the moneyline. Why do you have that game listed here? I would probably take the Over too.

I've been waiting for the Philly/ATL game after seeing how bad the ATL defense is. I think Philly +3 is a lock and will probably take the moneyline. Why do you have that game listed here? I would probably take the Over too.
I think this is Hurts 5th start or so. Eagles still have no WRs. He had worst rating of any QB pre-season, I believe (not that it means much). And as an Eagles fan I think it was stupid of them to replace a Super Bowl winning HC with a bunch of teenagers. So yeah, that one might not qualify but I’m taking it.

I like to take the UNDERS in all early season games with a backup, injured or rookie or first time starting QB starters.

Here are those games:
Jags/ Texans (45)
Sea/ Indy (48.5)
Jets/ Panthers (45)
Phins/ Pats (43)
Philly/ ATL (48)
a $50 parlay bet on those would win you $1267.95

Reactions: FAUlty Gator

Here are those games:
Jags/ Texans (45) - L
Sea/ Indy (48.5) - W
Jets/ Panthers (45) - W
Phins/ Pats (43) - W
Philly/ ATL (48) - W
Just curious how this turned out.

4-1 - that's not bad!

Yeah…good day today! Played a nice tease with Rams, Browns and Niners and went 7-2 on totals.
I checked the scores because I ended up using these picks of yours, and Cowboys +7.5. I missed on a parlay of Chiefs -6 and the over. I thought the chiefs were going to come out hot. So I was 5-2.

ADVERTISEMENT