ADVERTISEMENT

NFL version of Mark Weisman

jhawkinaz

HB MVP
Dec 16, 2012
It will be interesting to see if the Chiefs keep letting this fullback get the majority of the carries. I know they brought in Kareem Hunt for a second go-round, but he looked pretty washed last year with the Browns. I am not a Chiefs fan, but I am rooting for this guy and am interested in how it plays out.

If was fun watching Weisman give defenders the Christian Okoye Techmo-Bowl treatment. IYKYK

Reactions: uihawk82
A lot of NFL teams are really pounding the ball and trying to take the pressure of the QBs.

Carson Steele was never a college fullback though. He was just a halfback at Ball State and UCLA. KC has tinkered with him at fullback, but he basically went from HB to a brief stint at FB back to HB. Weisman was a full blown FB that was converted to HB out of nowhere due to necessity and excelled better than anybody could have expected.

Carson Steele was never a college fullback though. He was just a halfback at Ball State and UCLA. KC has tinkered with him at fullback, but he basically went from HB to a brief stint at FB back to HB. Weisman was a full blown FB that was converted to HB out of nowhere due to necessity and excelled better than anybody could have expected.
Didn't know that.........thanks for the info. Not quite as cool now, thought the dude was a true fullback.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT