ADVERTISEMENT

NHL player Johnny Gaudreau & his brother killed when their bicycles hit by Drunk Driver. They were to be Groomsmen at their Sister's Wedding Today

This one really makes me sick to my stomach. Not just generally, and not just because they were to be in their sister's wedding today. Because that drunk impatient **** decided to pass the truck in front of him on the shoulder when said truck did the right thing by moving over to safely pass them.

There is an Iowa connection to this story. Johnny Gaudreau was a standout player for the Dubuque Fighting Saints in his USHL days, and a graduate of Dubuque Senior High School. He tormented my Cedar Rapids Roughriders. Would not be surprised if @SoDakHawk saw him play in person as well during that time. Absolutely tragic, on what should have been a weekend of joy.

This one really makes me sick to my stomach. Not just generally, and not just because they were to be in their sister's wedding today. Because that drunk impatient **** decided to pass the truck in front of him on the shoulder when said truck did the right thing by moving over to safely pass them.

The sister has to be thinking, among many things, "how the bleep do I go on with my wedding when I have 2 brothers to bury?"

I can't even imagine what that family is going through.

Reactions: CaboKP
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT