ADVERTISEMENT

Nice job Joe.

You might have something here if a known stutterer was talking about our veterans being losers and suckers, or lying about a pandemic.
Instead you are just debasing yourself by mocking a man who has fought his stutter his whole life, and overcame it to succeed. Did you kick the cane out from underneath an old man at the store today, too?

You guys are really underestimating Trump's debating skills. Joe has been in his basement this whole time. He stands no chance.

Reactions: torbee
That’s not stuttering. That’s simply not knowing what you’re saying. Nothing wrong with admitting Kamala is the candidate.

Reactions: Capital1Hawk
You might have something here if a known stutterer was talking about our veterans being losers and suckers, or lying about a pandemic.
Instead you are just debasing yourself by mocking a man who has fought his stutter his whole life, and overcame it to succeed. Did you kick the cane out from underneath an old man at the store today, too?

So that’s the new theme? He stutters?

So I'm gathering the debates will go like this:

tenor.gif
vs
tenor.gif

The debates are going to be comedic GOLD! I don't give a damn about the politics, but I will enjoy the shit show.
I can’t wait and will be first time I ever watch them. Don’t have to wait for SNL skits as the real thing will be better. Either one can lose it at any moment.

Not a good look by Biden, still hard for me to fathom why Trumpers would ever want this type of thing to be a campaign issue.

I don’t care if it takes him all day to get a phrase out. I just want my president to not exchange love letters with dictators, sit back and do nothing while almost 200,000 people die under his watch and not divide the country any more than he’s already done. Stutter away, Joe.

I don’t care if it takes him all day to get a phrase out. I just want my president to not exchange love letters with dictators, sit back and do nothing while almost 200,000 people die under his watch and not divide the country any more than he’s already done. Stutter away, Joe.
Probably ok with guys who plagiarize also?

• Haha
Reactions: naturalmwa
On a more serious note. How GD stupid are the Republicans? You are doing Biden a huge favor by setting his debate performance so low. Your narrative that he can't string two thoughts together will blow up in your faces.

He has over 40 years of debate experience. He completely dismantled Paul Ryan in 2012. Joe is nobody to mess with on the debate stage.

If you guys were smart you would be setting expectations way too high for him. It blows my mind you can be this dumb to gift Joe's campaign with this.

So, thank you?

Probably ok with guys who plagiarize also?
40 years ago? Let's focus on all the stupid shit does every day. For example...he doesn't respect our troops. You either are for our service people or you are for Trump. I can tell which you choose.

ADVERTISEMENT