ADVERTISEMENT

Nice win

Thanks Alum-ni, after this dominant line play I think the Hawks are for real this year!

Iowa needed this to equal the Michigan drubbing. Now, the question is can Iowa match up with the top teams in the B1G East. At least now there is hope.

Reactions: naturalmwa
Iowa needed this to equal the Michigan drubbing. Now, the question is can Iowa match up with the top teams in the B1G East. At least now there is hope.

Thanks for the update Mr. Griese.

Wow, Nebby envying Iowa's depth. Who'd a thunk.

Our depth is horrendous and we've had 20 different players start on defense this year already mostly to injury. We took more than 20 walkons on the travel roster today to Minneapolis

Our depth is horrendous and we've had 20 different players start on defense this year already mostly to injury. We took more than 20 walkons on the travel roster today to Minneapolis

20???? Seriously? Wow. I knew the huskers were banged up, but I didn't know it was that bad.

Thanks for the update Mr. Griese.
Griece and Lugs were horrible. Can't give credit where it's due. Arguably not better than the top 4 in the East? Give me a break!

Griece and Lugs were horrible. Can't give credit where it's due. Arguably not better than the top 4 in the East? Give me a break!

Yes that was silly. You want to state Michigan, OSU and MSU are all better than Iowa. Fine. That's defensible. But putting Penn State as better than Iowa is insulting. A 17-point home loss to Temple, and wins over San Diego State, Rutgers, Indiana, Army and Buffalo. Yes, clearly better than Iowa who has a win over a 5-1 Pitt team and 3 road wins over P5 teams, and 2 of those when the opponent was ranked.

Reactions: td77
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT