ADVERTISEMENT

Nicole Wallace was just reading parts from Trump's nephew's book....

That's not what was said in the 2 threads about the topic.

So far it's been Trump said we have to consider the cost of saving very sick people, Trump said Fred's kid should die, and now trump said disabled people should die.

Next thing you know he is going to say we should kill healthy people.

• Haha
Reactions: Torg

So far it's been Trump said we have to consider the cost of saving very sick people, Trump said Fred's kid should die, and now trump said disabled people should die.

This isn't one you want to defend, friend.

Well, he did say they should execute the Central Park 5. Who were exonerated, so........

Or babies after birth

Bad news, after more consideration I remembered that he also said they should shoot the protestors after George Floyd's killing.

You might want to sit this one out....

He seems swell. I can see why so many here defend him so vehemently.

The remark wasn’t a one-off, according to Fred Trump. A couple of years later, when he called his uncle for help because the medical fund that paid for his son’s care was running out of money, Fred Trump claims his uncle said: “I don’t know. He doesn’t recognize you. Maybe you should just let him die and move down to Florida.”

“Maybe I shouldn’t have been surprised to hear Donald say that,” he writes. “It wasn’t far off from what he’d said that day in the Oval Office after our meeting with the advocates. Only that time, it was other people’s children who should die. This time, it was my son.”

Bad news, after more consideration I remembered that he also said they should shoot the protestors after George Floyd's killing.

You might want to sit this one out....
I appreciate the concern but you have just brought me another example.of someone saying Trump said something. I'm saying what was said in the previous 2 threads about this very topic.

Trump's an asshole. I have no problem admitting that. That's the gist of the thread right?

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Just telling you what I've read.

I hadn't read or heard anything about this until the last 20 minutes. I was doing some things on my computer and had it on the background, I heard what I thought was said, and then my daughter's boyfriend said "holy shit, Trump thinks we should let disabled people die"

No worries, I know you are better than that.

I hadn't read or heard anything about this until the last 20 minutes. I was doing some things on my computer and had it on the background, I heard what I thought was said, and then my daughter's boyfriend said "holy shit, Trump thinks we should let disabled people die"

Don't worry, there is a 4th thread now. It's very obvious where the board watches it's 4 o'clock news.

All good sir and I really.do appreciate the fairwarning.

Also, I have 3 spots on this planet I can bury a body with zero chance of them every being recovered. Should daughters boyfriend continue to disappoint I will consider offering you location #3.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Don't worry, there is a 4th thread now. It's very obvious where the board watches it's 4 o'clock news.

All good sir and I really.do appreciate the fairwarning.

Well, Wallace worked in the Bush administration. I think she is pretty fair and wouldn't throw shit out there. I think that is why a lot of folks on here like the 4 p.m. hour news

I appreciate the concern but you have just brought me another example.of someone saying Trump said something. I'm saying what was said in the previous 2 threads about this very topic.

Trump's an asshole. I have no problem admitting that. That's the gist of the thread right?

Im with @Jimmy McGill , first I've heard on the news about the book / excerpts. And missed any threads about his position on care for the disabled.

But, it's further evidence of the "depth of his depravity",. Yes, trump is an asshole, and...... And thats putting it easy, the guy who cut me off in traffic is an asshole, trump is much worse.

And yet you rarely miss an opportunity to try and defend him (just in this thread even).

Then why are you defending him, like you always do, if he's such an asshole?

I"m confused AF what you two are talking about.
I am too. I thought he was saying he had s spot reserved for his daughter's boyfriend, but he seems to indicate he was offering the spot to you for your daughter's boyfriend. Are you having a problem with your daughter's boyfriend? I haven't read those posts if you are.

• Haha
Reactions: funksouljon
I am too. I thought he was saying he had s spot reserved for his daughter's boyfriend, but he seems to indicate he was offering the spot to you for your daughter's boyfriend. Are you having a problem with your daughter's boyfriend? I haven't read those posts if you are.
Jimmies daughters BF heard Nicole and passed on incorrect information. I, jokingly, said if he continues to make mistakes Jimmy is welcome to my #3 burial location. ( not jokingly) I will keep #1, the safest, for myself, should I need it in the future for my daughters boyfriends.

Reactions: scruffyhawk
Less of that and more.....

He might find himself occupying said space should he continue to relay inaccurate information.

How do you know it's inaccurate? His uncle was there, heard trump say it, then put it into a book. This is the traditional "he said he said" and trump has routinely been proven to be the liar in these types of debates. Even in court. He is generally the liar in every discussion so what makes think it is inaccurate information. She is reading a quote from the guy's book.

How do you know it's inaccurate? His uncle was there, heard trump say it, then put it into a book. This is the traditional "he said he said" and trump has routinely been proven to be the liar in these types of debates. Even in court. He is generally the liar in every discussion so what makes think it is inaccurate information. She is reading a quote from the guy's book.
Because I read the quotes in the first thread this was created on and it wasn't "Trump said disabled people in hospitals should just die".

It was a joke about a father needing to rough up his daughters boyfriend guys..... it's OK to laugh.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT