ADVERTISEMENT

Nixon and Golston Declare for the 2021 NFL Draft

Harbinger273

HR Heisman
Feb 17, 2016
One big year and the All American is set to become a 1st round draft pick. Who says you can't achieve success coming through little old Iowa. Can't way to watch him on Sundays!

Golston really had a strong career here at Iowa and is a great athlete. I think he has some real upside at the next level.

Last edited:
One big year and the All American is set to become a 1st round draft pick. Who says you can't achieve success coming through little old Iowa. Can't way to watch him on Sundays!

Golston really had a strong career here at Iowa and is a great athlete. I think he has some real upside at the next level.
I heart Chauncey! Love watching that young man develop as a player and man! Great Hawkeye!

Congrats to Nixon for having such a meteoric rise! Job well done!

I think with a good combine, he’ll work himself into a 3rd rounder.
I think he’s already there. If he has a poor combine he drops. If he blows it out, I could see late 1st or 2nd. He’s got the size, athleticism and tape from this year. If he can post good numbers he’s going to project very well

Reactions: Harbinger273
I think he’s already there. If he has a poor combine he drops. If he blows it out, I could see late 1st or 2nd. He’s got the size, athleticism and tape from this year. If he can post good numbers he’s going to project very well
So does he skip the 40?

RIP 2021 Iowa football team.
In the past I would say this but it's getting to the point we're just reloading on the D line. Just got to have faith in the recruiting and development.

The other thing is that every other school loses players as soon as they are ready to go. We're all in that same cyclical boat. Except for teams that don't have good enough players to get drafted...

These guys are fun, and while it's not completely the same as Drew Ott situation, we simply didn't get that added year to see domination. Would have been fun to see them another 13-15 games.

Lotta Hawks in the NFL. The two big boys are going to make some scratch for hitting people, and they deserve it! Now let's hope they stay in the Midwest so we can see them play.

Wish they could have stayed but its college. Fortunately we have the makings of a very strong line next season. Good recruiting at the D line positions.

For lineman the first 10 yards is way more important. I want to see explosion off the ball.

If your D line is running 40 yards on a play you have problems.

Reactions: Harbinger273
DAMN! I will miss these kids and I don’t blame them for declaring for the Not For Long but hey they did their time and were super successful Iowa football players and who doesn’t say for instance Nixon gets chop blocked or blows an ACL? Could be future over plus he’s an older guy I believe but HELL YES... very very proud and happy for these kids!
o-richard-nixon-facebook.jpg.cf.jpg

in Nixon we trust

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT