ADVERTISEMENT

NK missile taking aim at Japan right NOW

oh-my-god-its-happening.gif

On a related note, unless it’s a underground bomb shelter, is it really a good idea to take shelter in a building? Even if the missile doesn’t kill you, there’s a good chance you’ll be crushed under rubble.

I think I’d rather take my chances in the middle of an open field.

On a related note, unless it’s a underground bomb shelter, is it really a good idea to take shelter in a building? Even if the missile doesn’t kill you, there’s a good chance you’ll be crushed under rubble.

Reason #1,672 why I generally avoid big cities.

Either way, it doesn’t end well.

Reason #1,672 why I generally avoid big cities.
Even if I was in the middle of a large city, I think I would rather be outside. It’s more likely that the missile could hit the building I’m in than the missile hitting me.

Even if I was in the middle of a large city, I think I would rather be outside. It’s more likely that the missile could hit the building I’m in than the missile hitting me.

Back to your original proposition, missiles are expensive. They're not going to bomb a corn field.

Tokyo on the other hand...

On a related note, my Iowa elementary school had the same bell/alarm for fires and tornadoes (and even bombs I suppose). I always thought that was a poor choice since it's quite the different reaction whether you evacuate and run outside, or hide in the tornado/bomb shelter.

On a related note, my Iowa elementary school had the same bell/alarm for fires and tornadoes (and even bombs I suppose). I always thought that was a poor choice since it's quite the different reaction whether you evacuate and run outside, or hide in the tornado/bomb shelter.
I’m pretty sure we had different alarms for fire and tornado. IIRC it was a long continuous buzzer for fires and a pulsing buzzer for tornadoes.

We didn’t have a tornado shelter. During the annual drills we all just went out into the hallway, lined up along the wall facing toward the wall, and crouched down and covered our heads.

Have fun with that radiation poisoning

• Haha
Reactions: Ehhhdolph
Had the same bell/alarm for fire/tornado/bomb drills.....The lights would get turned off if it was a bomb/ tornado drill..We didn't have a shelter...so we all got down under our desks face down and placed our hands over the back of our heads...later on they had us pile out into the hallway, drop down and face the walls..

Okay.

Haha. This is specific to China and Japan.

LOL at OP. NK does this a couple times a week, it is part of their constant war with the China Sea.
Correct. But please point me to the last time the Japanese government had to issue a warning to the public because of the trajectory possibly landing in their territory. This is an unusual kind of recklessness.

• Haha
Reactions: Ehhhdolph
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT