ADVERTISEMENT

No baseball game tonight

This is the best thing that could have happened for Iowa right now. Western Illinois gives us no value even if we beat them by 100 runs. According to warrennolan.com Iowa's RPI would have dropped 22 points with a win and 96 with a loss. Not to mention the pitchers arms can get some rest. After last night, they need some. Thank you Lord. Now let's go take at least 2 out of 3 from the Pokes. Easier said than done, though

This is the best thing that could have happened for Iowa right now. Western Illinois gives us no value even if we beat them by 100 runs. According to warrennolan.com Iowa's RPI would have dropped 22 points with a win and 96 with a loss. Not to mention the pitchers arms can get some rest. After last night, they need some. Thank you Lord. Now let's go take at least 2 out of 3 from the Pokes. Easier said than done, though
That is an interesting website with lots of info. FWIW it predicts Iowa winning out to finish 32-16.

I couldn't find the RPI prediction for specific games but what happens to Iowa's RPI with sweeps @jNW and against PSU? They have terrible RPIs, too.

That is an interesting website with lots of info. FWIW it predicts Iowa winning out to finish 32-16.

I couldn't find the RPI prediction for specific games but what happens to Iowa's RPI with sweeps @jNW and against PSU? They have terrible RPIs, too.
Winning out? Damn, sign me up. Couldn't find the NW or Oenn State information

Reactions: whatsup13579er

Probably Warren Nolan. If Iowa wins out along with their other predictions it has our RPI at 51. However, it also has Oklahoma State losing out and that ain't happening.

Reactions: whatsup13579er
Probably Warren Nolan. If Iowa wins out along with their other predictions it has our RPI at 51. However, it also has Oklahoma State losing out and that ain't happening.
I think it is safe to assume they won't lose out but they do play @ Iowa (51), @ Baylor (36), and finish up with Texas Tech (3). Not exactly a cakewalk.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT