ADVERTISEMENT

No breathless reports on the violence in Portland today?

Has Portland finally started to put these insurrectionists that have been polluting their city for weeks down?

I meant you can read the evidence by both sides. But don’t let truth get in the way of the talking points you’ve been fed.

I’m fully aware of the comments Trump made after Charlottesville. Trump was clear both verbally and in writing. The record is clear.

The fact that you choose to be a partisan hack will not rewrite history.

furthermore, every Democrat that repeats this racially divisive lie is knowingly contributing to already tense racial tensions. It’s almost like they use that lie to intentionally fan the flames.

Your a damn liar.

Oh...well since there’s a thread on here, I guess that settle it.

REPORTER:
The neo-Nazis started this thing. They showed up in Charlottesville.

TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides.

Yeah, people marching alongside Neo-Nazis with swastikas and all chanting “Jews will not replace us”...sounds like very fine people. :rolleyes:

REPORTER: The neo-Nazis started this thing. They showed up in Charlottesville.

TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides.

Yeah, people marching alongside Neo-Nazis with swastikas and all chanting “Jews will not replace us”...sounds like very fine people. :rolleyes:
Liars double down.

Andy Ngo must be on vacation or is having internet problems because I haven't seen him post anything about this
Oh he has - he excitedly posted video of one of the proud boys punching some chick and all the WS jizzed all over themselves on Twitter.

What evidence do you have that normal people upset about the monuments were marching along side “Neo-Nazis”?

Yeah, innocent people just randomly showed up to this:

unite-the-right.jpg

And then Trump proceeded to trash the counter-protesters and said they didn’t have a permit. Which was a lie.

Someone was in the “slow” readers group in school. The text was quoted right there for you. So sorry about your literacy problems. :(
Your lie is that you've been told and shown that not everyone there was with the white supremacists. The fact that you continue to push this narrative makes you a no good lying dog.

Reactions: Nipigu
Your lie is that you've been told and shown that not everyone there was with the white supremacists. The fact that you continue to push this narrative makes you a no good lying dog.

Maybe, like me, he missed it. Please show us again.

What evidence do you have that normal people upset about the monuments were marching along side “Neo-Nazis”?
Read below. This is the event the “fine people” showed up supporting :rolleyes:...
Yeah, innocent people just randomly showed up to this:

unite-the-right.jpg

And then Trump proceeded to trash the counter-protesters and said they didn’t have a permit. Which was a lie.

furthermore, every Democrat that repeats this racially divisive lie is knowingly contributing to already tense racial tensions. It’s almost like they use that lie to intentionally fan the flames.

True statement

Yeah, but it’s totally cool for conservatives to call protestors against police brutality thugs and criminals. That lie hasn’t contributed to racial tensions at all or led to worsening relations between police and the black community, either. It’s also not an issue when Fox News deliberately misrepresents the magnitude of the situation in Portland.

Yeah, but it’s totally cool for conservatives to call protestors against police brutality thugs and criminals. That lie hasn’t contributed to racial tensions at all or led to worsening relations between police and the black community, either. It’s also not an issue when Fox News deliberately misrepresents the magnitude of the situation in Portland.

Is that worse than liberals calling racist, violent thugs, “Mostly peaceful protesters”?

It seems there’s one group on here and out there in the real world making excuses for looters and violence and it’s not “conservatives”.

Reactions: SDHN2013
Is that worse than liberals calling racist, violent thugs, “Mostly peaceful protesters”?

It seems there’s one group on here and out there in the real world making excuses for looters and violence and it’s not “conservatives”.
If they weren’t mostly peaceful there wouldn’t be a major city standing today dumbass. There have been hundreds of thousands of people who have protested over the past several months.

If they weren’t mostly peaceful there wouldn’t be a major city standing today dumbass. There have been hundreds of thousands of people who have protested over the past several months.

Trump supporters have just committed mass murders in schools, churches, Wal-Marts, etc. No biggie.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT