ADVERTISEMENT

No breathless reports on the violence in Portland today?

No, I’m pretty sure they’re calling the other 99% of protesters “mostly peaceful protesters.”

And you think it’s that 99% that is being called “thugs” by conservatives as was suggested in the post I responded to? Every time I see someone pointing out “thuggish” behavior, there’s something being lit on fire or someone getting attacked. By you know...thugs.

The peculiar about the left is that they can perpetuate 10 egregious acts and if the opposition creates a slightly questionble act, the world must crumble around everyone.

Last edited:
The peculiar about the left is that they can perpetuate 10 egregious acts and if the opposition creates a slightly questionble act, the word must crumble around everyone.

I hadn't heard of this particular grievance before, can you give an example of what you mean or articulate it a bit more?

I hadn't heard of this particular grievance before, can you give an example of what you mean or articulate it a bit more?

89 straight days of left wing violence in Portland. CNN has the acting director of homeland security on, and Tapper directs the question as if a right wing group, which showed up yesterday, is creating a big problem. Classic example.

89 straight days of left wing violence in Portland. CNN has the acting director of homeland security on, and Tapper directs the question as if a right wing group, which showed up yesterday, is creating a big problem. Classic example.

Thanks for explaining. It sounds like I'd have to be there or see it to truly understand the grievance.

Nope. All Portland citizens are standing hand in hand around a Christmas tree singing;
“Fahoo Fores Dahoo Dores
Welcome Christmas Come this way
Fahoo Fores Dahoo Dores
Welcome Christmas, Christmas day

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT