ADVERTISEMENT

No demands, wondering what's in it for me or calls of loyalty, President Biden has

Exactly where I'm at.

Propping Biden up with a fuggin stick for another run was an AWFUL idea. Everyone assumed Trump would be in jail or disgraced by now. It doesn't happen with cockroaches. If Biden does debates, I am guessing even more voters will jump ship.
Lol

This country is a 3rd world hell haven if that's the case then. Trump is a terrorist.
Honestly, Chishawk, and please don’t misinterpret this as a ringing endorsement of Trump, but how was your life affected by the first Trump presidency?

Most Americans did just fine, and guess what? We all will survive another Trump presidency, as crazy and ridiculous as such a prospect is.

Honestly, Chishawk, and please don’t misinterpret this as a ringing endorsement of Trump, but how was your life affected by the first Trump presidency?

Most Americans did just fine, and guess what? We all will survive another Trump presidency, as crazy and ridiculous as such a prospect is.
Dumbest thing I've read today. Congratulations and that says a lot. Ask the million dead and everyone with no job in 2020 how it went. Oh you can't the dead ones can't respond. Dismantling of our Democracy and it's guard rails, cuts for the Billionaires and corporations that we feel so much today , gutting of EPA and environmental protections, disregard of our allies and weakening NATO which is why we are in our global situation today is just the tip of the iceberg. My God

Dumbest thing I've read today. Congratulations and that says a lot. Ask the million dead and everyone with no job in 2020 how it went. Oh you can't the dead ones can't respond. Dismantling of our Democracy and it's guard rails, cuts for the Billionaires and corporations that we feel so much today , gutting of EPA and environmental protections, disregard of our allies and weakening NATO which is why we are in our global situation today is just the tip of the iceberg. My God
Yeah, sure, Trump is the reason people died from COVID. And gee if only the Dems were in charge in 2020 to prevent the economy from shutting down. No doubt they would have kept everything open and followed the “science” to a T.

Sleep it off, Chishawk.

Reactions: ButtersHawk
@Whiskeydeltadeltatango, did I just get Chis bombed?

I still think when push comes to shove Joe still wins.

That said, running a well past his expiration date Joe Biden is gonna make this a lot closer than it needed to be.

Joe needed to be a one term, save the country candidate in 2020. His VP pick should have been an "heir apparent" to hand the reigns off to.....but he picked Kamala Harris. :(

I still think when push comes to shove Joe still wins.

That said, running a well past his expiration date Joe Biden is gonna make this a lot closer than it needed to be.

Joe needed to be a one term, save the country candidate in 2020. His VP pick should have been an "heir apparent" to hand the reigns off to.....but he picked Kamala Harris. :(
I think it’s 50/50.

A lot can happen in six months.

Overall, excellent post. I agree with the premise. And I can tell you when I voted for Joe in 2020 it was with the idea that he could stabilize the country in preparation for a real election in 2024.

Never once did I imagine we’d get Biden vs. Trump Part II.

Unbelievable.

I think it’s 50/50.

Overall, excellent post. I agree with the premise. And I can tell you when I voted for Joe in 2020 it was with the idea that he could stabilize the country in preparation for a real election in 2024.

Unbelievable.
same

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
I think it’s 50/50.

Unbelievable.
This election is basically the Geriatric Olympics.

I want to see both of them wipe their own ass, use a stove, use a microwave, drive a car and I want 100% confirmation by White House aids they these 2 are able to bathe themselves. Most points wins the presidency.

• Love
@Whiskeydeltadeltatango, did I just get Chis bombed?
Close, you are certainly getting to the point of smelling the rose scent. A full lavender bomb will kind of appear out of no where and will last pages.

51-Yq3gYfTL.jpg

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT