ADVERTISEMENT

No hawks but other big 10 games

uihawk82

HR All-American
Nov 17, 2021
Didn't take the Illini long to score a TD on opening drive, perhaps shows just how good and tough the Iowa D is. It was a wheel route to Chase Brown for about 40 yards and he caught two passes on the drive to Brown. The Iowa offensive coaches totally underuse our running backs in the pass game as you can throw them the ball in open space and with a block and one nice move they can house it.

Big Battle with PSU and Mich. Who you got?

Illinois sure has a really good OC, he is just spreading the ball around, PJFleck just called 2 timeouts on defense so Illinois might have to kick a FG into the wind so on 4th and 6 at the 30 Bret goes all out and a pass passed the stick, notice I said that, gets a first down.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
Realistically, Iowa will have 3 Big 10 losses after next saturday and the season is going to be ho hum or worse so just want to watch our future opponents

Reactions: jhawk23 and NI hawk
Not Big 10, but it looks like ISU is going to beat Texas. Just goes to show that if you have a qb that can move, and an offense with even half a pulse you have a chance against anybody.

Glad I put $$ on the clones. I’m gonna clean up!

• Sad
Reactions: Greenway4Prez
Not Big 10, but it looks like ISU is going to beat Texas. Just goes to show that if you have a qb that can move, and an offense with even half a pulse you have a chance against anybody.

Texas sucks, I watched the tex tech game and they just aren't impressive. OU is just that bad

Dude, why?? This is begging for Texas to score 35 unanswered.

It's the Big 12. As long as it's kinda close in the 4th quarter, no one is out of it. The second quarter is barely half over and the game is tied. If not for some horrible throws by Ewers, Texas would be up by at least two scores.

It's the Big 12. As long as it's kinda close in the 4th quarter, no one is out of it. The second quarter is barely half over and the game is tied. If not for some horrible throws by Ewers, Texas would be up by at least two scores.
Same with Dekkers.

Sure would have been nice to have a kick off return like Minnesota just had for 80 yards, against Illinois last Saturday. Chuck Sizzle please come back.

Just stop the BS and give the chip to Ohio State.
Hey man, even if the game is a foregone conclusion … going to Indy and simply partying downtown is a great experience that’s worth it, especially for the many West teams who’ve never made it like Minnesota, Purdue, Illinois, etc.

ISU misses another FG. Texas leads 17-7. 5:04 left in 3rd quarter.

Texas has some amazing chokers. Couldn't even get on what should have been easy scoop and score on blocked punt, then drop a perfectly thrown lob td pass. Like the college version of the Cowboys

Didn't take the Illini long to score a TD on opening drive, perhaps shows just how good and tough the Iowa D is. It was a wheel route to Chase Brown for about 40 yards and he caught two passes on the drive to Brown. The Iowa offensive coaches totally underuse our running backs in the pass game as you can throw them the ball in open space and with a block and one nice move they can house it.

Big Battle with PSU and Mich. Who you got?
Didn't read the thread, and while I agree, we've also had several bad drops by our RBs so far this year, including Gavin Williams in the Illinois game.....

ADVERTISEMENT