ADVERTISEMENT

No hawks but other big 10 games

goat GIF

Analyst jumped right to calling it targeting ...no call.
I could see that dekkers lowered his head and the UT defender hit him with his shoulder.
Not targeting.
Analyst reversed himself and said he misspoke.

The one and only, RG3!

I flipped between ISU/Texas, Mn/Ill, and MI/PSU. If I ranked these teams it would be MI, Ill, TX, ISU, PSU and MN in that order. The first five all have QB's better than Iowa and all 6 have better RB's. Dekkers from ISU and their O-line are making strides. Special teams costs them points today. They will be in a better position than Iowa next fall based on Brian's comments about Iowa's current QB's.

It's obvious Iowa will have to hit the transfer portal for a two or three QB's because Padilla and Labas aren't going to hang around after this season. That will make it impossible for Iowa to implement the present offensive system with no QB's that have any idea of how to run it.

Wow - with an offense we’re undefeated. That game against Michigan is down to the wire.
Not sure. Illinois had to play over 3/4 of the game against Iowa without Devito. The difference between Devito and his backup is huge. Proof today against a defense that was ranked even higher than Iowa’s. Devito controlled the game throughout. I’m guessing Illinois would have scored more than 9 points last week with Devito playing the whole game.

Yep I remember getting blasted for saying BB would do well and knows how to win in this league. Funny enough those same posters are licking BFs D right now
What? LOL!

Weakest West (and that's saying a lot!) In several years, probably ever, and you are crowing about IL/Bret? LOL!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: RLMHAWK
WOW. BAD clock management by MSU. I was screaming, why call a timeout on 3rd and 2!!?

Play got blown up and rush FG unit out on 4th and 4.

So bad

Reactions: BBHawk
ADVERTISEMENT