ADVERTISEMENT

No hawks but other big 10 games

Man…..it was tough switching back and forth. Missed how Tennessee got into FG position, but did see the kick.

2 OT games and a last second win. Fun football! I hope Kirk was paying attention, but I doubt it.

Reactions: NI hawk
I just watched Hawkeye wide receivers catch a pass on consecutive plays. Unfortunately they both play for Purdue now. Has that literally happened once for Iowa this season?

Reactions: ClarindaA's
What? LOL!

Weakest West (and that's saying a lot!) In several years, probably ever, and you are crowing about IL/Bret? LOL!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What does that have to do with anything? I said BB is turning a dumpster fire in Illinois around in 2 years. We all know the west is shit.... doesn't take away BB is winning

Their football is looking 10x better than whatever the hell iowa is trying to do this year

msu and wisky in the battle of underperformers. Neither looked good, would have been better as a tie.
If the Ferentz Family Football Company loses to wisky yet again it may not be the bottom of the barrel but it will be pretty low.

What does that have to do with anything? I said BB is turning a dumpster fire in Illinois around in 2 years. We all know the west is shit.... doesn't take away BB is winning

Their football is looking 10x better than whatever the hell iowa is trying to do this year
Since you are compairing, what the final score of the Iowa - Illinois game in Champaign? 10 times better? LOL!

Michigan State.
And all you can do is talk about Iowa.
BBHawk was telling me I was crazy and wrong to think that Purdue would have a much better record than iowa. Charlie Jones made the absolute best decision. Purdue looking to be two if not three games ahead of iowa in the big ten west by the end of next weekend!!!

Since you are compairing, what the final score of the Iowa - Illinois game in Champaign? 10 times better? LOL!
It's funny how you will say anything to deflect the obvious and iowas shit offense. Glad your enjoying how the season is going so far

It's funny how you will say anything to deflect the obvious and iowas shit offense. Glad your enjoying how the season is going so far
I'm not but it doesn't ruin my day like it appears to do for you. I can appreciate the defense and special teams, and hope that the offense gets their act together but not expect it
I love seeing the young running backs do well. The oline and qb play make me cringe.

I'm not but it doesn't ruin my day like it appears to do for you. I can appreciate the defense and special teams, and hope that the offense gets their act together but not expect it
I love seeing the young running backs do well. The oline and qb play make me cringe.
The offense has ruined my day for years. We can agree on the defense and special teams ... they are fun to watch. Running backs also an area to look forward to in the coming years

Reactions: BBHawk
Nebby QB misses 2 open receivers on 2nd and 3rd down, both would have been TDs. Settled for a FG. 27-23.

ADVERTISEMENT