ADVERTISEMENT

No!!!! It's Beth Mowins

hawkeye54545

HB Legend
Apr 25, 2005
Tune in to watch Mahomes QB the Chiefs and it's Beth Freakin' Mowins calling the game. This is why I don't believe in a God. If there was one he wouldn't do that to me.

Last edited:
C1F5B482-1BFA-4A3E-AC83-4BEC360E2F1E_zpssbjaiu9r.jpg

Beth is a recent graduate of the Sportcasters eight
week course entitled "Communication Skills In The
Post-Age of Howard Cosell and Frank Gifford."

Beth is a recent graduate of the Sportcasters eight
week course entitled "Communication Skills In The
Post-Age of Howard Cosell and Frank Gifford."
Actually she is a grad of Syracuse, regarded as one of the finest mass media schools in the nation....Maybe today or yesterday I saw a national show do a 10 minute piece on her Lute and she comes by her job in a way you would never understand....she worked for it and earned it. Merit based. She comes from a family of newspeople.

Actually she is a grad of Syracuse, regarded as one of the finest mass media schools in the nation....Maybe today or yesterday I saw a national show do a 10 minute piece on her Lute and she comes by her job in a way you would never understand....she worked for it and earned it. Merit based. She comes from a family of newspeople.
No she earned it because of weak-minded people like yourself that think it's ok to give advantages to people based off of sex or race.

Reactions: Speedway1
No she earned it because of weak-minded people like yourself that think it's ok to give advantages to people based off of sex or race.
She is more qualified than most of the ex-jock dipshits we get saddled with constantly. Tony Romo, for example.

You are not only wrong, you sound incredibly stupid.

Last edited:
16 Sunday games instead of 13 or less is why she was on the call.

And quite honestly, Feely was much, much worse.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT