ADVERTISEMENT

No more Steve King or Kris Kobach? No problem. A new Con has stepped up to the plate...

Lol @ “I ate Aunt Jemima all my life.”

I’m not a racist, I like pancakes.

It wil take a generation for the Republican party to become rational again, if it ever happens. The whole party is racist Steve King types, aggressive Gym Jordan rypes, or weak Collins/Ernst types.

It wil take a generation for the Republican party to become rational again, if it ever happens.

From your perspective the Republican Party will never be viewed as "rational",... That's intentional, by design, and we like it that way...

From your perspective the Republican Party will never be viewed as "rational",... That's intentional, by design, and we like it that way...

giphy.gif

1. Get ready for a bottom to the chum bucket of electoral politics if Biden names a woman of color as his VP choice. Lot's of Presgraves (And HROT handles), will come crawling out from under their rocks.
2. "I don't have a racist bone in my body", said the 77 year old white guy who has lived in rural Virginia his whole life.
This article has a few more quotes in it. I am sure the local tourism and commerce groups are crapping themselves over this.
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...fuses-to-resign-over-racist-post-saying-biden

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT