ADVERTISEMENT

No official visit from Proctor

Tosu is now "Low" on his list. He scheduled his official to Ann Arbor on Sep 2nd. Guess he's playing it out.

I thought that this has been known for a while now that he wasn’t going to use an official visit on Iowa.

Ominous sign ..... or he could be playing it crafty. I'm not sure another visit to Iowa is going to change his opinion about the Hawks one way or another. OTOH, it certainly is strange to leave Iowa off the OV list if he is leaning Iowa, My gut tells me it is not good news,

Reactions: kkhawk
Ominous sign ..... or he could be playing it crafty. I'm not sure another visit to Iowa is going to change his opinion about the Hawks one way or another. OTOH, it certainly is strange to leave Iowa off the OV list if he is leaning Iowa, My gut tells me it is not good news,
He says in the article on HI that he's not using an official on Iowa because he's been to IC over 10 times and can make a weekend unnofficial visit whenever he wants.

Iowa is still very much in play, and is still the leader.

Normally if a athlete is considering going to a school he schedules a official visit, it’s a big deal, no matter how many times he’s been there.. I gotta believe he’s definitely going else where.. This has been kind of a rough day.. two transfer portal entries from hawks and a not gonna be a Hawk all in one day… I think these guys may have $$$ on the front burner..

He says in the article on HI that he's not using an official on Iowa because he's been to IC over 10 times and can make a weekend unnofficial visit whenever he wants.

Iowa is still very much in play, and is still the leader.
I understand. However, official visits are a different level of engagement. I don't doubt that Iowa is very much in play. The Hawkeyes may or may not be the leader.... if so, OVs to other contenders - and not Iowa - does not at all help it stay that way. Like I said - bad sign.

They never followed him to begin with. Meanwhile many other Iowa coaches still are, including Barnes, Wallace, and Bell.

The account you're referring to is run by a Cyclone fan. It's an elaborate troll.
If true, I'm good with it. That twitter account would be about the most elaborate troll I've come across as it pretty much nails most on the head.

Since it's inevitably going to get deleted or brought up by people who don't understand Twitter...

automated:
f0FgIRZ.png

fake:
2n6EZFy.png

Basically Cylights got bored and decided to scroll through Kadyn's followers and noticed those two aren't on the list.

BAU for Iowa. Can't have nice things for too long, then it's back to getting kicked in the balls for daring to be anything better than average Iowa.........

BFD on the whole thing.,
If he’s a Hawk, that’s outstanding . If not life goes on . Next man up. Not gonna lose sleep or live and die over one 18 year old recruit .
I'm sure the guy we get to come to Iowa in his place will do an even better job at helping Iowa win a national championship.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

nvsa7.jpg

Reactions: not_mantiteo
The same SEP guys that were pretty sure (but never claimed to be certain) that Nwankpa was going to choose Iowa say that Proctor is likely going to choose Alabama. FWIW.

• Angry
Reactions: Kurt Warner
The same SEP guys that were pretty sure (but never claimed to be certain) that Nwankpa was going to choose Iowa say that Proctor is likely going to choose Alabama. FWIW.
We’ll be at Bama the same weekend (one day for us, camp) as Proctor.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT