ADVERTISEMENT

No Second Doses in Polk County

I actually know what going on with the Polk vaccines dope.
Umm I never suggested you didn't. You were the one who literally said you used the title as clickbait (yet couldn't spell it). Appears you are the dope.

Umm I never suggested you didn't. You were the one who literally said you used the title as clickbait (yet couldn't spell it). Appears you are the dope.

This is such an immature response. Do you know that Naturalmwa misspelled words all the time and he was any thing but dumb. Why don't you just debate the point being made? Grow up.

This is such an immature response. Do you know that Naturalmwa misspelled words all the time and he was any thing but dumb. Why don't you just debate the point being made? Grow up.
lol. You were the one who admitted you were trolling and I need to grow up?

Regardless of some blips along the way, President Biden's leadership is all in and doing all they can to solve this enormous problem. Just my opinion, but that seems a lot better than what was happening before January 20th.

Actually, Trump, Biden, and Fauci all instructed the states not to put aside second doses and assured all that the supply chain would come through with second doses as needed. Now that it isn't happening, the states, including Iowa have halted first doses and are holding their breath hoping the second doses arrive.

Here's a February 1st statement from the Biden White House -

WASHINGTON -- Healthcare providers who have been holding back vaccine doses in order to make sure that patients receiving their first dose will have a second dose available when the time comes should stop doing that, Andy Slavitt said Monday.

"We believe that some healthcare providers are regularly holding back doses that are intended as first doses and instead keeping them in reserve for second doses for patients," said Slavitt, who is senior advisor to the new White House COVID-19 Response Team, during a press briefing. "We understand why healthcare providers have done that, but it does not need to happen and should not happen.
"

Don't Hold Back COVID Vaccine Doses, White House Officials Say

Biden's position on this is a continuation of Trump's.

Don’t hold back second doses of COVID-19 vaccine, Trump administration tells states in bid to speed shots to people 65 and older

Last edited:
Actually, Trump, Biden, and Fauci all instructed the states not to put aside second doses and assured all that the supply chain would come through with second doses as needed. Know that it isn't happening, the states, including Iowa have halted first doses and are holding their breath hoping the second doses arrive.

Here's a February 1st statement from the Biden White House -

WASHINGTON -- Healthcare providers who have been holding back vaccine doses in order to make sure that patients receiving their first dose will have a second dose available when the time comes should stop doing that, Andy Slavitt said Monday.

"We believe that some healthcare providers are regularly holding back doses that are intended as first doses and instead keeping them in reserve for second doses for patients," said Slavitt, who is senior advisor to the new White House COVID-19 Response Team, during a press briefing. "We understand why healthcare providers have done that, but it does not need to happen and should not happen.
"

Don't Hold Back COVID Vaccine Doses, White House Officials Say

Biden's position on this is a continuation of Trump's.

Don’t hold back second doses of COVID-19 vaccine, Trump administration tells states in bid to speed shots to people 65 and older
Once they are shipped to the state what brand goes where is able to be requested to providers or even counties? Way too many variables to blame the locals for following federal guidance or the feds for not following through.

Last edited:
Roll out from the start has been a disaster on all levels, it continues to be not so good.
Is it the rollout or the expectations? I think its going pretty well presently......there's just too much demand right now......Some folks who "know" (Gottleib) say by the end of March they'll be looking for arms to jab.....by the middle of April, you might be able to call and make appointments......You know Iowa, if we get there that soon, its pretty fantastic....
Have sat down and thought what a logistical nightmare this is? If it was easy, it would be done.....there are a lot of moving parts to this mess....and its just like the electric mess in Texas...if you don't spend the money and maintain and plan for these disasters...you are gonna fail coming out of the gate....

I just found this from Feb. 1st. Apparently, the "supply chain" still isn't working.

So Pablow is bashing the Polk County Health Administrator for following the advice of the federal government while also being a clickbait whore. You slut, whore bag. I guess you are damned if you do and damned if you don’t around here with some people.

So Pablow is bashing the Polk County Health Administrator for following the advice of the federal government while also being a clickbait whore. You slut, whore bag. I guess you are damned if you do and damned if you don’t around here with some people.

Angry? Did someone hurt you?

trump turned down thousands of vaccines from Ffizer last summer for I suppose he didn't think we'd need it. He may have been golfing and didn't get the message. Little excuse is better than none.

ADVERTISEMENT