ADVERTISEMENT

No way this happens

Chances Eppy drops out of the top 10 in NFL Draft?

• less than 10%

Votes: 22 18.2%
  • between 10-25%

Votes: 24 19.8%
  • between 26-50%

Votes: 28 23.1%
  • greater than 50%

Votes: 47 38.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LaQuintaHawkeye

HR Heisman
Dec 16, 2017
...especially after Eppy tears it up at the combine.

While I obviously hope TW goes that high, I just can't see AJE dropping outside the top 10.

6ac9e320-3718-11ea-9bff-29203c3e8029

Outside the top 10? Definitely very possible. Good thing for him is teams that have a need at end and won't be able to get up to take Young should key in on him.

The draft is a funny thing. Teams boards can be way different than cbs, espn, etc. I’m a fan of taking best player available because they can help cover up other deficiencies and make everyone else around them better.

4 OTs in the top 10?

This is what caught my eye, I don't think there is any way that many go in the top 10. You guys forget the teams we are dealing with. There is a reason they are consistently up there, that make dumb moves or bad draft picks year in and year out. I see Eppy up around that 8-10 range.

Taking Tua @ 6 after that injury seems risky.
It will be interesting to see where he goes. He's not going to work out at the combine, just do interviews. He hopes to be able to throw for the scouts sometime in April before the draft......

It will be interesting to see where he goes. He's not going to work out at the combine, just do interviews. He hopes to be able to throw for the scouts sometime in April before the draft......

This is Tua. Seems like a big gamble to me.

"I don't think any of the doctors can tell the foreseeable future," he said. "None of the guys rehabbing me can tell that. From what they've seen in New York, everything looks good. But you can't really tell until the three-month mark or the four-month mark. That's the gauge."

Taking Tua @ 6 after that injury seems risky.

It's a great way for a team that's never won the Super Bowl to make sure they keep that distinction for a while longer.....

These mock drafts are just like early preseason rankings - they mean nothing, are one person's opinion looking for click bait, and really involve no more insight than any of us have. Since about 100 guys are projected as sure-thing 1st-rounders every year, there are going to be disappointments. It wouldn't surprise me at all if AJE drops to the late first round and TW to the second round. No way to predict what the various organizations are thinking at draft time.

I don’t think AJ is the type of athlete that is going to put up monster Combine numbers. It’s more likely that he goes in the 15-25 range than Top 10 IMO.

Reactions: PNWHawk
...especially after Eppy tears it up at the combine.

While I obviously hope TW goes that high, I just can't see AJE dropping outside the top 10.

6ac9e320-3718-11ea-9bff-29203c3e8029
NO got dammit.

Wirfs needs to go to the Vikings. F*** what the Giants and other teams need......especially the Packers. Because f*** the Bears and Tom Brady. That's why.

I don’t think AJ is the type of athlete that is going to put up monster Combine numbers. It’s more likely that he goes in the 15-25 range than Top 10 IMO.
What makes you say that? He was a pretty good track and field athlete and basketball player.

Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
This is what caught my eye, I don't think there is any way that many go in the top 10. You guys forget the teams we are dealing with. There is a reason they are consistently up there, that make dumb moves or bad draft picks year in and year out. I see Eppy up around that 8-10 range.

Live near the Twin Cities and Vikings talking heads are clamoring for Offensive Linemen to be drafted. Seeing a team like the 49ers dominante the NFC championship by just straight running the ball was an eye opener.

Not a Vikings fan, but Kirk Cousins needs all the help he can get with a ground game, play action, and pass protection.

With teams like the Titans and 49ers having success with run heavy. Would be interesting if there is any kind of shift in style in the league.

Of course not everyone have a Kittle to destroy defenses at the TE position!

ADVERTISEMENT