ADVERTISEMENT

No wonder Woke/DEI are so angry and hateful when opposed.

wtf_talking_about_wolf_of_wallstreet.gif

Maybe it has nothing to do with DEI and the script is just bad, the acting is just bad, but I'm sure there's some cool special effects.

OMG the Tomatomter for the New Star Wars show is high but the Audience score is low.

macho-testosterone.gif

Maybe it has nothing to do with DEI and the script is just bad, the acting is just bad, but I'm sure there's some cool special effects.
The show runner was hired to increase diversity in the stories. So in that sense it absolutely was a DEI hire.

That said, there are two good Star Wars movies + Rogue One, a couple of dozen great books, one or two good video games, and like two decent animated shows. Most Star Wars projects suck. The fan complaints at this point are absurd given the history of the franchise.

Learned something new the other day about DEI. It evidently applies to rural people as well. Whitey gets a seat at the table too.

This is now referred to as rage posting.

OP is just a troll.
So you make up a term in an effort to distract from the actual point and facts of the article? The OP is correct whether you like it or not.

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
make up? Oh no no.

My teenager has used this term. So I assume he got from his social circles.

It does seem appropriate though. No?

So you make up a term in an effort to distract from the actual point and facts of the article? The OP is correct whether you like it or not.
Did you actually read the article or just the 3 sentence tweet?

Story seems fishy and I won't believe it until I see Libs of TicTok and End Wokeness tweet about it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT