ADVERTISEMENT

Noah Fant Updates: Made 2019 All Rookie Team. Two 100-yd games Tied for 3rd-Most for Rookie TE in NFL History

Been a quiet camp for the most part from him, Look forward to watching the Hawkeye rookies compete

Some talk about expectations for a 1st rounder and a slow first week. Fant will adjust. Broncos need stars on their team, so I'm excited to see him do well.

Reactions: Stormn Norman
When was the last time a first round draft pick didn’t make a roster?
Good question.. Maybe it's never happened. Maybe Denver signed another TE because the projected backups (not named noah fant) aren't performing well early on.
Edit: just read there are some injuries and Fant is seeing a ton of reps with the 1st team. The man will be on the roster and scoring TDs.

Thought you might be eating magic gummy bears. :)

Tell your wife hi. :D
I have a friend who has family in Colorado, and he is hooked on those Magic Gummy Bears. I guess he meets certain family members in Nebraska and he gets his Gummies. ;) I have three torn tendons in my left shoulder, and he told me one Magic Gummy Bear would make my shoulder pain go away. BTW....my wife says Hi.

Reactions: Herkmeister
I have a friend who has family in Colorado, and he is hooked on those Magic Gummy Bears. I guess he meets certain family members in Nebraska and he gets his Gummies. ;) I have three torn tendons in my left shoulder, and he told me one Magic Gummy Bear would make my shoulder pain go away. BTW....my wife says Hi.

I have connections to the Philippines. Someday we'll share them. ;)

Reactions: scotthawk1964
Some talk about expectations for a 1st rounder and a slow first week. Fant will adjust. Broncos need stars on their team, so I'm excited to see him do well.

He's already had a couple of Denver's known douchebag radio personalities talking a little crap.

But, Fant has not exactly set the world on fire at this point. Listed as the number two TE on the Bronco's first depth chart. Looking forward to seeing him play Thursday night.

Last edited:
He's already had a couple of Denver's known douchebag radio personalities talking a little crap.

But, Fant has not exactly set the world on fire at this point. Listed as the number two TE on the Bronco's first depth chart. Looking forward to seeing him play Thursday night.

I remember all the people here, etc. screaming that he wasn't in on every play. Maybe blocking was a problem after all???

I always thought he was more of a large WR than a TE

Reactions: cmhawks99
I got you:
Philippines.png

Reactions: anon_likibb9jzd3e0
First round picks always make the roster.

In this instance I’m sure you are correct. However, it is well known out here that the donkeys drafted a DLman number 1 in the 80’s. Kid shows up smaller, shorter and slower than expected. Got cut.

First round picks always make the roster.

In this instance I’m sure you are correct. However, it is well known out here that the donkeys drafted a DLman number 1 in the 80’s. Kid shows up smaller, shorter and slower than expected. Got cut.

Apparently it’s not that well known, by you at least. Gregory was injured during training camp and traded to New Orleans. He was not cut. Stop making up stuff.

Apparently it’s not that well known, by you at least. Gregory was injured during training camp and traded to New Orleans. He was not cut. Stop making up stuff.

Ok, first rounder gets hurt and then traded. Point made he didn’t make the squad.

ADVERTISEMENT