ADVERTISEMENT

Noah Shannon returning..

Another great piece to the DL is returning for another year, yessir!
Awesome, just some amazing talent and proven skill on the DLine. If the Lbkr corp remains a little thin then perhaps PParker goes with a 4-2-5 CASH defense most of the time with a 220 lb safety pretty much being a linebacker

Reactions: Mohawkeye
I'd rather save the money/scholarships for the offense!
i would prefer to stay diversified and give phil some spending money as well. for one i know for sure that phil knows how to use talent (whereas it’s unclear whether that’s the case on the offensive side). secondly, is talent the only issue on offense? on paper we have several rated linemen who havent done squat.

Noah Shannon only continues to improve. In each of the last 2 seasons, he's been quite productive ... netting 40+ tackles in each.

On top of that, he's demonstrated his improvement by going from getting 2 TFLs in '21 (through 14 games) to 8.5 TFLs in '22 (through 13 games).

Getting Noah back is truly an excellent development. He's a guy who you can count on to be continuing to hone his craft.

we cannot have nice things
drink-kick-rock.gif

Could always go Logan Jones back to DL and RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRusty in at Center. But I bet Phil rolls with Graves more.

If it means Aaron Graves more in there, holy heck sign me up!
NS experience would be a loss, but with Graves and Thompson waiting in the wings and chomping at the bit, this would not be an issue really, and we've yet to see anything more then "its being investigated".

NS experience would be a loss, but with Graves and Thompson waiting in the wings and chomping at the bit, this would not be an issue really, and we've yet to see anything more then "its being investigated".
I bet it is like a 3 or 4 game suspension or some crap like that.

I do not have sympathy for these players. They know they can't gamble. Doesn't matter whether we think it is right or wrong or whether it's legal or not. The NCAA says no. These players are stupid to do it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT