ADVERTISEMENT

Noles are pulling for the Aggies this weekend, right?

seminole97

HR Legend
Jun 14, 2005
If memory serves Jimbo is still undefeated against Miami.

I love the natty, but honestly, the way he owned our rivals until his last gator game was my favorite thing about the 'Jimbo era'.

I can't pull for Miami, so I'm hoping aTm has nice bounce back game.

BTW, I watched the Appalachian State game over the last two nights and they dominated the Aggies. The scoreboard doesn't reflect how that game went at all.

If memory serves Jimbo is still undefeated against Miami.

I love the natty, but honestly, the way he owned our rivals until his last gator game was my favorite thing about the 'Jimbo era'.

I can't pull for Miami, so I'm hoping aTm has nice bounce back game.

BTW, I watched the Appalachian State game over the last two nights and they dominated the Aggies. The scoreboard doesn't reflect how that game went at all.
I hope aTm wins 7-3 on a pick 6. That's as close to both losing as I can get.

On second thought, Iowa has shown another potential path to a win for aTm, 2-0 on a safety.

The only time I'll pull for UM is against UF.

Last edited:
Reactions: runkpanole
No way I could ever root for UM to win anything.
And the protruding nipples.
So disrespectful.

i

The problem with cheering for the Aggies - aside for Jimbo getting a win is that it feeds into the SEC is the best conference mythos. If one of their teams expected to finish high in the polls loses to our perennial also-rans that's just funny.

There's a guaranteed loss for one of these teams on Saturday, the only redeeming thing about this game.

I kind of want to see Jimbo lose again. It's a great look for him, imo.

Reactions: NoleATL
ADVERTISEMENT