ADVERTISEMENT

Nolf down with knee injury

Beat me to it. Walked/limped off but I don’t think it’s season ending.

Came here to post the same thing. He seemed to know right away that something was injured more than a knee strain. Watching the replay, it looked like Nolf forced his knee to a worse position when he got injured.

Came here to post the same thing. He seemed to know right away that something was injured more than a knee strain. Watching the replay, it looked like Nolf forced his knee to a worse position when he got injured.
The slowmo showed a pop. Had to be carried out once he got back to the door. He's so good it kinda' makes you sick!

Reactions: Dagboi and Chuck C
Definitely popped something on the replay. Good catch Danish-hawk.

He may be out for a while after that one

reminds a bit of the mark branch injury against weber, nolf was in a bad position and should have tried to come around like he did.

Yes he did.

Shit. I was on the phone and my Dad was talking about watching some guy from PSU that has light hair, faster than hell and doing stuff to the Minnesota guy before he knew what hit him: I was like “Oh, you mean Nolf.” Right at that moment, a buddy texts me and asks, “Did you see Nolf’s Knee pop?”

That's tough luck. Not going to watch the replay as I get squeamish after dislocating both elbows in wrestling matches during high school.

Reactions: Dagboi
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT