ADVERTISEMENT

Non-Politics Thread

Jimmy McGill

HB Legend
Sep 9, 2018
Earth
No category here. Anything you want. Bonsai trees, insurance deals, naked women (or men), stupid people videos (preferable), Chris Hansen videos, instructions on how to make a State Fair Sunflower plant, what position you did your neighbor's wife last night, etc.

HOBT unite. Should be fun. It is like a Minestrone soup thread.

PtE90F.gif

My kids start school next week. My oldest is going to be a senior. I’m not real sure how I am feeling about that. Or, frankly, how I’m supposed to feel.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
I passed a car on the right side today. A Ford Escape in the left lane from the airport exit to the North Liberty exit on 380. People were rage passing, so I followed suit. Just putzing along, then the driver hammered it at the Forever Green Rd exit and flew by me at 80. Little old lady peering over her steering wheel.

Cade is somehow healthy I have us at 11-1. Leaning 10-2 though. 10-2 and stomped in BIG title game again we are out of playoffs. Thoughts?
I think 10-2, but no CCG. I could see OSU, Oregon and Penn State all going 8-1 in conference, and even if Iowa were to as well, we probably lose the tiebreaker. Nobody knows what the tiebreaker is yet, but my guess is it will be overall playoff ranking.

If we hang with OSU, keep it within 2 scores (and I think we can, I’m not convinced they can block us), then a playoff berth is POSSIBLE at 10-2 so long as the other loss is to an 8+ win team. But the fücking SEC is stacking the deck in their favor by only playing 8 conference games. It’s a huge advantage and I wouldn’t be shocked to see 5 playoff teams from that league.

I think 10-2, but no CCG. I could see OSU, Oregon and Penn State all going 8-1 in conference, and even if Iowa were to as well, we probably lose the tiebreaker. Nobody knows what the tiebreaker is yet, but my guess is it will be overall playoff ranking.

If we hang with OSU, keep it within 2 scores (and I think we can, I’m not convinced they can block us), then a playoff berth is POSSIBLE at 10-2 so long as the other loss is to an 8+ win team. But the fücking SEC is stacking the deck in their favor by only playing 8 conference games. It’s a huge advantage and I wouldn’t be shocked to see 5 playoff teams from that league.
Yeah 18 teams and no divisions is crazy and going to be a mess. I think it's stupidity to not have divisions. I actually would welcome 4 divisions and cut the season short for in league playoffs. Thoughts?

I used to laugh at those jag offs from Minnesota who would tell tales of their mosquitoes. Well, after two full weeks this Summer in Minnesota hiking through prime mosquito habitat I can confirm those are the biggest, most aggressive mosquitoes this side of the jungles of Nam.

I used to laugh at those jag offs from Minnesota who would tell tales of their mosquitoes. Well, after two full weeks this Summer in Minnesota hiking through prime mosquito habitat I can confirm those are the biggest, most aggressive mosquitoes this side of the jungles of Nam.
Camp Ripley was BRUTAL when I had to go there for a mission.

The boundary waters were horrible this year for mosquitoes

I've had a rash on my right ankle for months. With cream, I am thinking I have it about solved,

6a356598-f2f3-4364-927c-e87cdbfe3b0b_text.gif

Officially 16 days till guys weekend at cabin for FF draft festivities. I am in charge of Thursday night dinner. I got dinner figured out. I want appetizers of vienna sausages, to loolk like penises obviously, but I can't figure out what to use for the balls.

Reactions: luvmyhawks
I'm liking the vibe so far. Nothing to debate. Just observations or CSB stories.

CSB: I was the only one of my 4 friends and I that had cash to pay our driver as he didn't take cards the night of the Counting Crows concert. Always keep cash, my friends. Not to use, but in case cards are not an option or you need to hire someone to kill @jasonrann 's neighbor.

Reactions: BrianNole777
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT