ADVERTISEMENT

North Texas

JRich52806

HB MVP
Nov 2, 2002
This should be an easy win for us. They are 0-2 so far. They have put up a lot of yards, mostly passing, and scored a lot of points, in their losses, however it seems like neither them or the teams that they played against so far had much of a defense, if any.

Most of their fans on this message board http://www.gomeangreen.com/forums/forum/4-mean-green-football/
seem to expect that it will not be a good game for them.

I found this post interesting though, talking about their QB:

"And next week, hometown hero Andrew McNulty goes back to Iowa City with a chip on his shoulder, hoping to take down the rather well-known and respected program that didn't give him a chance, coached by the guy who began his career there and then made a name for himself by taking them down when coaching a bunch of underdogs...a win there could be movie-worthy (well, maybe Hallmark Channel Movie of the Week worthy, but worthy nonetheless). I'd love to see something amazing happen there next week, I really would, but my hope doesn't always mean that I'll get what I want. Honestly, I'd like to see McNulty win there next week more than I'd like to see any of the other guys get a win there, period. I just worry that it will end up as a dud and that my excitement will be wasted."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT