ADVERTISEMENT

Northern Plains Open Results Freestyle

Love seeing those Marengo roots flourishing! Also, Fletcher I’m curious... was the guy ranked 10? Bc when someone usually says top 10 they are on the bottom part of those rankings. Still a good win! Now, I have to look it up:)

Reactions: funnyfletcher
I’m not sure about rankings, but I know he beat a Fargo finalist, Kansas state champ, and a Nebraska state champ.

Love seeing those Marengo roots flourishing! Also, Fletcher I’m curious... was the guy ranked 10? Bc when someone usually says top 10 they are on the bottom part of those rankings. Still a good win! Now, I have to look it up:)

Talked to Caleb's Dad last night. Caleb is now totally healthy and he is obviously showing it. He didn't really have to cut at all for the tourney. As I mentioned before Kirk (Caleb's Dad) is a good friend and was part of my foursome for the HWC golf outing. Iowa high school is really stacked at lower weights so will be interesting to see how it plays out. As mentioned above, Caleb has good bloodlines. Kirk was a stud athlete and state champ who Gable recruited but went to Central and played varsity football. And one guy that if shit went south I would want by my side for sure.

Talked to Caleb's Dad last night. Caleb is now totally healthy and he is obviously showing it. He didn't really have to cut at all for the tourney. As I mentioned before Kirk (Caleb's Dad) is a good friend and was part of my foursome for the HWC golf outing. Iowa high school is really stacked at lower weights so will be interesting to see how it plays out. As mentioned above, Caleb has good bloodlines. Kirk was a stud athlete and state champ who Gable recruited but went to Central and played varsity football. And one guy that if shit went south I would want by my side for sure.

You got that right! Ive thrown a few back with him, great guy!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT