ADVERTISEMENT

"Not a Racist bone in his body" - Trump

Fijimn

HR Legend
May 7, 2008
Trump cleared it up this morning with another unhinged twitter barrage. Looks like he's offended by the vote in the House. He has referenced several times the "filthy" language and the f - bomb dropped by Rep. Omar (I believe). I have read that the bar scene durign the World Cup where the patrons changed f- Trump really caused him to blow a gasket and triple down on his Adderral hoovering. If you look at his unhinged tweets over the last 16 hours, i think that report was accurate.

Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

227646_600.jpg

Trump to a woman: Are you racist?
Woman: I don't have a racist bone in my body.
Trump: Do you want one?

Well that’s obviously a fake scenario. Trump would never ask permission before sexually assaulting a girl or woman.

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.”

Reactions: cigaretteman
I still can't get over the fact that Trump thinks that "aim higher" means going after Senators instead of Representatives. Jesus this guy is a moron as are all of his supporters.

The stupidity of the electorate has me seriously questioning the system of trial by a jury of your peers.

ADVERTISEMENT