ADVERTISEMENT

Not buying into the Wisconsin love

losangeleshawkeye

All-Conference
Aug 28, 2014
Mission Viejo , California
I am not sure about other fans here however with the talent from the online and defense (not so much) I figure them as an unknown team.. Kind of like Iowa, NU all the other West division teams (Minnesota) lost their backfield besides their QB- and Maxwell who was huge last year. Back to the Badgers - yes they are a great pick because of the recent success they have clearly dominated the young west division and before the alignment, too many coaching changes will hamper them along with the best RB in the nation in some time.. I don't care who you plug into the backfield-Clement is a fine young RB but lacks all the skills Gordon had.. There will be a huge drop off from the TB committee.. As far as the online they are stacked but lose some superior personal starting with the departure of Halvenstein .. And a few others I think they return 3 key starters like Iowa but are all unknowns - like that will matter it seems the trees they put in all turn out to be excellent blockers.. And will continue to pave the road for Clement and other young backs.

The Achilles heel of the Badgers will once again be the QB position.. With all of the 3 returning no one has stood out what so ever - their 4 star QB from 2 seasons ago redshirt freshman Gillians showed very littleescapability During spring and the start of fall practice as he's had more time on his back than anything.. As his once known elusiveness has seemed to disappear since he's been in Madison. The other backups are very unproven and no one has stood out yet. Will see what happens but I think if any year this is the year the road warriors (Iowa) take down Wisconsin at home and with ease. Iowa has the Badgers number at the camp just like they have had with playing at Kinnick.. As of late dropping 3- I love our chances big in this one.

Reactions: The_PhoenixII
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News