ADVERTISEMENT

Not to be outdone by Texas, DeSantis joins in

Blah blah blah blah... Nobody claimed it was an acute problem over the last 18 months, I said it has increased over the last 18 months, get your shit straight. Why won't the Senate consider a house bill, you control both? I haven't read it; but my guess is if a Dem controlled Senate won't even look at it then it's hot partisan garbage that would never pass.

I seem to recall a proposal to give 1.8 million illegals that included 700K dreamers a path to citizenship in exchange for border wall funding(you know the whole give and take thing); but since the Dems were so dead set against giving the "orange one" any type of win it wasn't going anywhere. So take you partisan politics claim a shove it, you have no high ground to stand on.
Well, you would be wrong. BAU.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawkeyenuts66
So it hasn't increased in the last 18 months?

So the Dems don't have the majority in the Senate?
Here is a hint, the current VP has the tie breaker giving you the edge.

Well if you're good at anything it's making yourself look fvcking stupid.
Perhaps, but what is clear is you're an expert at lashing out and insulting others like a petulant child. If you read my post you would see I laid it at the feet of both parties but your partisan mind can't comprehend that there's plenty of blame to go around.

Hilarious watching the liberal elites give their marching orders to the masses. Newspapers and HROT members all using the approved words, most notably "stunt" along with "cruel" and "inhumane".

You dopes are robots.

Idiot.

DeSantis, a real POS. Its ok for FL and Red states to count mail in votes early, but NOT Penna. or Mich. Fuc that prick. Please stay the hell out of Penna, one visit was more than enough.

ADVERTISEMENT