ADVERTISEMENT

Notable Results

js8793

HR All-American
Dec 4, 2018
Ethan Laird just took out Max Dean in OT. Very good match. Laird is down from heavyweight and enormous. Dean had serious issues with his length.

Peyton Hall just took O'Toole to the brink. Had him in serious trouble a couple times. I know Kennedy beat up Hall pretty good this summer, but he's a much different animal in folkstyle. One of the most underrated scramblers in the country.

Ethan Laird just took out Max Dean in OT. Very good match. Laird is down from heavyweight and enormous. Dean had serious issues with his length.

Peyton Hall just took O'Toole to the brink. Had him in serious trouble a couple times. I know Kennedy beat up Hall pretty good this summer, but he's a much different animal in folkstyle. One of the most underrated scramblers in the country.

Was trying to watch the Dean match but the replay is crap...Looks like the ref scored the 2 in OT a bit early imo but hard to tell.

Tanner Cook from SDSU just pinned Kharchla. Kharchla just kept on pushing a position right into Cook's wheelhouse (gator bacon from his butt)
Just watched that match, Chief. Cook looks very very dangerous. Kharchla didn't know what hit him until he was on his back. It was like the cat thought he had the mouse for a TD and then the mouse put the cat on his back...

Just watched that match, Chief. Cook looks very very dangerous. Kharchla didn't know what hit him until he was on his back. It was like the cat thought he had the mouse for a TD and then the mouse put the cat on his back...
it's basically his only move. he's been doing it for a couple years. better guys are usually able to shut him down. he's pinned his first 3 opponents with it in under a minute each this weekend. all 3 went right into his wheelhouse. honestly hilarious.

Schultz waits for his opponent to shoot then flattens them out with his weight and tries to go behind. He is usually very good at this.

Foca beat Ethan Smith 8-4
Sam Latona beat Chris Cannon 7-2
Pinto (Nebraska) beat Trey Munoz 5-4

Latona looks to have hit his stride and is wrestling very tough. Strangely enough he looks huge at 133 this year after coming up from 125. We will see where he is tomorrow as he faces Vito. Foca also looked very good. Took Smith down 3 times and beat him convincingly.

For all to see:

Congratulations to Laird.

Ref whistle seems a little late--if the call was the hand touch from standing rear during the roll--given it was SV.

Reactions: el dub
Hmm. "By the book" td, I guess. BUT, doesn't mean I agree with the rule. Eyes tell me Laird never had control, which should be what is required for a td.

Would hate to see that situation in NCAAs semis...

Foca beat Ethan Smith 8-4
Sam Latona beat Chris Cannon 7-2
Pinto (Nebraska) beat Trey Munoz 5-4

Latona looks to have hit his stride and is wrestling very tough. Strangely enough he looks huge at 133 this year after coming up from 125. We will see where he is tomorrow as he faces Vito. Foca also looked very good. Took Smith down 3 times and beat him convincingly.
Latona not playin games this year…

Reactions: Grip220
He so good at it LOL - kennedy needs to snap his face into the mat for 5 go behinds and pass on shooting to his lead leg. He choked the life out of kharchla 😂
What I couldn’t believe was that Kharchla actually got out of the first attempt and then went right back to the same leg attack and got pinned. Cook basically stands straight up and begs you to shoot to his lead leg.

He so good at it LOL - kennedy needs to snap his face into the mat for 5 go behinds and pass on shooting to his lead leg. He choked the life out of kharchla 😂

What I couldn’t believe was that Kharchla actually got out of the first attempt and then went right back to the same leg attack and got pinned. Cook basically stands straight up and begs you to shoot to his lead leg.

I remember watching the Kemerer vs Palacio match. This was me in 3 steps:
1. Stay away from his Peterson and we should be good.
2. "What did I tell---oh good, he got out of that. Close call, now cut him..."

Sad Arrested Development GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT