ADVERTISEMENT

Note to Dirty Diapers, Dementia jo

Here_4_a_Day

HR Heisman
Jul 15, 2023
If you duck this election like the coward we all know you and your party are, the last and only thing you will ever be remembered for, is that punk out and the way your mumbling ass was kicked all over the debate stage last Thursday night by our rightful President, Donald Trump!! Enjoy retirement, loser! 🦃 💩🦃🤣🤡

I see team MAGA is doing their best to keep a vegetable on the democratic ticket. What’s the matter, nervous about your guy going up against another candidate?

@Chishawk1425 doesn’t it bother you that the MAGA camp wants Biden on the ticket? They know another candidate will spank Trump like the little bitch he is.
Actually they want him off to cause chaos this late in the game I don't engage in jokes of accounts here like the one you summoned me to.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Don't worry about nitwit here 4 a day, or his other handles, he's the guy that along with his buddy Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser called our brave deceased service members in Europe 'losers and suckers'. He lost any credibility there. Shameful on both of them.

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
I see team MAGA is doing their best to keep a vegetable on the democratic ticket. What’s the matter, nervous about your guy going up against another candidate?

@Chishawk1425 doesn’t it bother you that the MAGA camp wants Biden on the ticket? They know another candidate will spank Trump like the little bitch he is.
We want the best candidate and best president ever for the rematch....the guy on top of his game....you know, the bull of a man we've been hearing about for four years! We want Superjo, not a cheap imitation!!!

We want the best candidate and best president ever for the rematch....the guy on top of his game....you know, the bull of a man we've been hearing about for four years! We want Superjo, not a cheap imitation!!!
"We"?? You mean you and your mom? 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT