ADVERTISEMENT

Noted: GOP makes it clear Hunter Biden will be target if it wins House

At the very least the Dems have ideas just not the votes to implement them especially with the filibuster.

The Republicans don't even have ideas. Had 53 votes in the senate of I remember right and could not rally 50 of them behind a healthcare bill. You had 3 votes to play with and couldn't do it.
Ideas? That is great when you are running. When you get the reigns, DO DO Somethine, anything.

most people can relate to taxing super rich, everybody would love excellent healthcare but cheaper. Democrats can’t even formulate a simple concise plan to do either.

keep it simple and do something. Or at least something simple and let the republicans shoot it down and create a visual for the voters.

all we bet is massive massive spending bills so loaded with pork and bullshit the average person just rolls their eyes.

make healthcare cheaper for those that actually pay for their healthcare would be a great start. Hold off on massive spending to cover the poor because that isn’t going to make healthcare cheaper for group currently paying.

baby steps. Clean concise bills not full of pork. Bills obviously paid for by the rich. That’s what American wants. Democrats failed.

Last edited:
I agree....she's fair game. So is Hunter if he benefited from Dad's influence.

Peoples position on this is influenced heavily by politics.

The difference tho is that people seem to be trying to say that even if Hunter got stuff because of who his dad is - which seems profoundly hypocritical to me considering every politicians kid does so as well, that means his dad did something illegal.

Reactions: cigaretteman
The difference tho is that people seem to be trying to say that even if Hunter got stuff because of who his dad is - which seems profoundly hypocritical to me considering every politicians kid does so as well, that means his dad did something illegal.
True. Just saying team affiliation has a lot to do with how worked up people get about this stuff....we should try to squash this grift regardless of team.

Unfortunately we'll never get there.... so it'll continue unabated.

Honest graft...love that term.

And the dems have Jan 6. It's going to be a continuous circle of one side investigating the other. Meanwhile we as Americans are going to foot the bill.

The difference is that Jan 6th is an actual legitimate investigation given that it was an attempted coup against the federal government.

This is a private citizen.

The difference is that Jan 6th is an actual legitimate investigation given that it was an attempted coup against the federal government.

This is a private citizen.
That private citizen also happens to be a business partner for the president of the United States and there is more than a little smoke thst his business dealings are fraudulent.

Don't shoot the messenger, this shit is just gonna keep going.

I agree....she's fair game. So is Hunter if he benefited from Dad's influence.

Peoples position on this is influenced heavily by politics.
The FSB works diligently for years to undermine Joe Biden. They find a desperate politician, and willing stooges to spread the misinformation. The rest is on the people who swallow it whole.
I think Hunter is a bum. He might be a bit of a tax cheat, and I think when the DoJ is done he'll get fined. But, the influence peddling and Ukraine stories are creations of the FSB.

You didn't state an opinion. You stated "Joe is Hunter's Business Partner". That's claiming a fact. We asked for evidence to back up your claim. You don't have any. So your opinion is useless.
Yawn....

Piss and moan all you want boys, this is the new normal. The party in power is going to grill the shit out the other admin and it will just go round and round.

Yawn....

Piss and moan all you want boys, this is the new normal. The party in power is going to grill the shit out the other admin and it will just go round and round.

One party turned it into a farce solely to discredit a future POTUS candidate, the other is investigating an attempt to overturn an election.

The two really aren’t comparable.

One party turned it into a farce solely to discredit a future POTUS candidate, the other is investigating an attempt to overturn an election.

The two really aren’t comparable.
And when it comes to light Joe is way more in china's back pocket than any of us would like, what will be your response?

Hunter did coke.

Hunter used hookers.

Hunter lobbied for the Saudis.

Hunter is a pawn of Ukraine, and they are the true threat to world peace, and they made Russia invade them.

See, it pretty much all circles back to Hunter.
I'm pretty sure Hunter has Hillary's lost emails.

Manchin turned out to be a Republican and vowed to vote against anything of any substance the Dems brought forward. So while the Dems technically controlled the Senate, they didn't have the numbers to really do much of anything. And Biden has been a failure at most things other than the Ukraine war. He's done well there, but in using the bully pulpit to push agendas and set direction he's been worthless.

I'd still do it again 100 times over electing Trump, but he's been very poor.
Not the first time the Bidens have done well in Ukraine. Big Guy is flush with cash.

After everything the dems did to Trump and nearly everyone in his administration, you want us to feel sorry for that loser Hunter, good luck with that.

After everything the dems did to Trump and nearly everyone in his administration, you want us to feel sorry for that loser Hunter, good luck with that.
Hunter is a drug addict with some major issues. Biden has addressed that and agreed with it. No one needs you to feel sorry for him. If he's committed crimes he should be prosecuted and he shouldn't be protected just because he's the president's son. But so far there's been no evidence presented other than someone trying to sell a book to show any corruption by Biden in Ukraine. That Republicans keep running on this without evidence just like they did with the election nonsense just shows where they're at.

Hunter is a drug addict with some major issues. Biden has addressed that and agreed with it. No one needs you to feel sorry for him. If he's committed crimes he should be prosecuted and he shouldn't be protected just because he's the president's son. But so far there's been no evidence presented other than someone trying to sell a book to show any corruption by Biden in Ukraine. That Republicans keep running on this without evidence just like they did with the election nonsense just shows where they're at.
Maybe you haven't watched the news lately, but the FBI has his laptop with all kinds of evidence on it showing he and his father were involved in some very sketchy business deals with China, Russia and Ukraine to just name a few.

• Haha
Maybe you haven't watched the news lately, but the FBI has his laptop with all kinds of evidence on it showing he and his father were involved in some very sketchy business deals with China, Russia and Ukraine to just name a few.
Oh dear lord.

Maybe you haven’t read other posts, if there’s stuff out there implicating him, by all means, prosecute him.

Stuff supposedly connecting his dad to it is far from proven.

Please point me to the "NEWS" where you've seen this. Youtube, Infowars, and OAN don't count.

Maybe you haven’t read other posts, if there’s stuff out there implicating him, by all means, prosecute him.

Stuff supposedly connecting his dad to it is far from proven.
There is a voice mail from JB himself on the laptop, just say'in. But by all means, you keep being you.

And this is why I hate the GOP. They would love to waste time on Hunter Biden instead of fixing important things that are broken. If the GOP takes the House or Senate, the spending spree is over. They need to look at building a framework for 2024. It's pretty obvious Hunter has been influence peddling, and kicking back money to the Big Guy. BFD. Nothing is going to happen to Hunter, and nothing is going to happen to Joe. Not in 2023, not ever.

ADVERTISEMENT