ADVERTISEMENT

Notes from HWC practice (9/3)

Todd Conner

HR MVP
Dec 23, 2004

It is great to be an Iowa Wrestling fan.

Go Hawks!

Go Hawks!
Excellent to get some coverage. Please know that any details you share will be red meat for those of us that can’t make it there and are much appreciated.

Reactions: Pakman770
Enjoyed Todd's article much. I ran a little with Keith Mourlam during my days and nights at the University of Iowa. Great guy. At the time I think he was more interested in my girlfriend than just hanging-out with. And vice-versa? Hmmmm. Life was good back in the day. We all walked in the sunshine.

Enjoyed Todd's article much. I ran a little with Keith Mourlam during my days and nights at the University of Iowa. Great guy. At the time I think he was more interested in my girlfriend than just hanging-out with. And vice-versa? Hmmmm. Life was good back in the day. We all walked in the sunshine.
Vice-versa? So, did the dude steel your gf or not?

Suzie B?

Reactions: 12tdsaw
Marinelli rank #1 at 165 lbs all 2021-2022 season. Kennedy seems unable to best Marinelli in the room during the course of that season.

Marinelli finishes 5th at 2022 NCAA Tournament. An absolutely loaded field returns at 165 lbs. With Kennedy on the NCAA 2023 podium?

Seems a lot like pretzel logic. Maybe you're counting your chickens before....

Go Hawks!

Vice-versa? So, did the dude steel your gf or not?
No question, Keith Mourlam was a very tough guy. But no man of 'steel' was he. He took second on the podium.

Reactions: el dub
ADVERTISEMENT