ADVERTISEMENT

Nothing Will Happen To Kansas

And this needed a new thread compared to the other two why?
I’m increasingly convinced that FBnBB gets paid by Rivals to start new threads and generate clicks within the website. It’s one of the only explanations that makes sense within the context of why he starts so many unnecessary/controversial threads

Reactions: Tunadog
You heard it here first and you can take it to the bank.

You don't have the best track record on your "bank" picks and predictions.

re: 2018 Iowa vs. NIU football contest:
Iowa will not blow NIU out, take it to the bank. I can't believe people are predicting that.
Iowa won 33-7

re: 2018 Maryland vs. Iowa (Iowa 18.5 point favorite)
Maryland and the points....take it to the bank
Iowa won 23-0

posted by IowaHawkeyeFBnBB4Life re: 2017 Nebraska vs. Iowa game (Iowa 2 point favorite)
"Easy easy money! Take Nebraska and the points"
"Nebraska is going to win. There is no doubt about that. It will also be a bad loss."

Iowa won 56-14

Take it to the bank. Head coach "whats his name" knew nothing about any of the violations!!! Damm assistant coaches going rouge...:D

You don't have the best track record on your "bank" picks and predictions.

re: 2018 Iowa vs. NIU football contest:

Iowa won 33-7

re: 2018 Maryland vs. Iowa (Iowa 18.5 point favorite)

Iowa won 23-0

posted by IowaHawkeyeFBnBB4Life re: 2017 Nebraska vs. Iowa game (Iowa 2 point favorite)
"Easy easy money! Take Nebraska and the points"
"Nebraska is going to win. There is no doubt about that. It will also be a bad loss."

Iowa won 56-14

So three out of 100?

I’m increasingly convinced that FBnBB gets paid by Rivals to start new threads and generate clicks within the website. It’s one of the only explanations that makes sense within the context of why he starts so many unnecessary/controversial threads

Because it requires too much work and knowledge to go to the upper right hand corner of the screen and click on the and then type in the subject and get a listing of current threads!

Last night, their season kickoff featured Snoop Dog and strippers on poles. Nice way to keep the program on the down low, Bill.

And Self claims he was feeling sick so he didn't see the performance.

These coaches are the equivalent of spoiled kids acting like fools because no one ever tells them no.

The absence of any significant repercussions for A list programs, regardless of their conduct, is just another manifestation of the kind of corruption the NCAA is willing to tolerate to maintain brand value.

Like any other business with billions in revenue or market share the NCAA isn't really interested in moral integrity. Next time people see some unbelievable officiating in say an Iowa/Michigan State or Nebraska/Indiana game (or Duke/Georgia Tech) etc... remember this.

Last edited:
I love Snoop! That would have been awesome for the students and team. Don't see any problem with this. People are too big of whiners.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT