ADVERTISEMENT

Now that Biden is a lame duck President…

FAUlty Gator

HB Legend
Oct 27, 2017
…what should he try to achieve in his final months of presidency? Or should he just cruise and rest on the things he’s done?

…what should he try to achieve in his final months of presidency? Or should he just cruise and rest on the things he’s done?
OP, you are counting your chickens like all the Hillary people were 2 weeks before the 2016 election and then along comes the Comey letter to sink her while trump was paying off stormy. How history is a jumble of weird happenings.

If all the Biden voters who arent really behind him hold their noses and vote for him like in 2020 and there are even more never trumpers now then Biden could get 90 million votes. No way Trump can get more than the 70 million he got last time if even that many.

Reactions: noStemsnoSTICKS
That's it, I'm only voting for Joe B because I want to see Faulty's breakdown on here if Biden is re-elected.
Why would I breakdown? I voted for him in 2020. And I don’t want Trump to win. But I get what you’re saying because Trump winning makes this place way more fun because of the maniac aquarium this will become.

Why would I breakdown? I voted for him in 2020. And I don’t want Trump to win. But I get what you’re saying because Trump winning makes this place way more fun because of the maniac aquarium this will become.
Well I didn't know that.

I didn't realize you were anti-Trump. My bad!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT