ADVERTISEMENT

Now that Rep. Steve King says we can marry lawnmowers....

torbee

HR King
Gold Member
As is reported here, what models are you looking at?

I've got my eye on this little Craftsman beauty:

maxresdefault.jpg

Look at the plump bag on that baby. Not to mention the alluring mower deck.

I'm not sure how I feel about the black ones, though. They tend to have a little too much junk in the rear. (but I'm not a racist!).

spin_prod_1253846812

Natural, is it true that gay lawn mower lovers prefer a big dipstick? I'm, uh, asking for a friend.
I like them easy, so I'm more concerned with the electric start. I ain't got all day to be yanking on some cord trying to get it to pop off. I want to push a button and get to pushing. None of that self propelled stuff either, go where I tell you.

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm not sure how I feel about the black ones, though. They tend to have a little too much junk in the rear. (but I'm not a racist!).

spin_prod_1253846812
Scratches on the side. Would not.

Oh, that's nice. Is coveting your neighbor's mower a sin?[/QUOTE

These two fine farm ladies don't mind sharing their big and burly..... sexy green man......John Deere.
His specialty is plowing, but he can do a lot more......and he's got a post hole drilling attachment as well, which they really love to use.

hannah_tractor.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: naturalmwa
I just might have to cement my relationship with my Toro. She's been put up wet more than once but dammit, she's a good ol' girl. Needs a little work from time to time but she is dependable.....and loyal! The good ones are hard to find nowadays.
Think I should invite the old bigot to the ceremony?

maxresdefault.jpg

spin_prod_1253846812

Get yourself a Toro. It keeps on giving.

Not sure what brand, but would have to have a rear bag. Have to have something that swallows rather than spitting out the side.

Reactions: naturalmwa
ADVERTISEMENT