ADVERTISEMENT

Now that we've had time to let it soak in: Is The Susan Rice Story "Fake News" or a "Deflection".

How does the Susan Rice "Unmasking" story stack up?

• Nothing at all to see here. Pure fabrication and deflection by the right wing. A joke.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • It's worth a look. But what she did was legal and not worthy of all the attention.

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • It's a big deal and should be looked at, but we shouldn't forget about Trump and the Russians.

• This is what needs to be looked at. If Obama told her to do this, OMG!

• Total voters

YellowSnow51

HR King
Aug 14, 2002
Where do we stand on how this story lies.

I'm sure it's somewhere between CNN (we will not aid and abet this bullshit storyline) and Breitbart (nothing else matters but what Susan Rice did).

Sad that CNN and Breitbart are pretty much equals in how they cover stories now. That Lemon guy has jumped CNN past MSNBC and landed them as spokesmen for the Politburo.

I just said this in another thread about this subject, it appears all unmasking here was done legally but I suspect there might be some political motivation by Rice, however, that would be very hard to prove in court.

The facts of the matter are that the lefts obsession with Russian hacking/interference in the election was simply a preemptive strike to provide cover for the real illegal activities going on, which was the surveillance of a political opponent for political gain. Everyone involved all the way up to Obama if it can be proven deserves to rot in a prison cell.

Where do we stand on how this story lies.

I'm sure it's somewhere between CNN (we will not aid and abet this bullshit storyline) and Breitbart (nothing else matters but what Susan Rice did).

Sad that CNN and Breitbart are pretty much equals in how they cover stories now. That Lemon guy has jumped CNN past MSNBC and landed them as spokesmen for the Politburo.
I picked the third one. Under no circumstances should we fail to investigate the Russian thing thoroughly. But the possibility that intelligence-gathering resources are being used for partisan political purposes is extremely important.

The elephant in the room regarding the latter subject is Obama's order as he went out the door greatly expanding the number of individuals and agencies who had access to confidential information about surveillance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT